• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Took another gamble on Judgements Chance, and I'm glad I did :eek:

Paired with crota chest/boots and dead orbit nowhere shader.

rZ5JLxs.jpg

Ux58dV0.jpg

Shout out to Nuszka & Messiek for carrying my scrubby ass through the Urrox boss fight, I must have been dead 80% of that encounter. You guys da real MVP's <3

YEAHHHHHH I finally got around to finishing the story missions..just got to do it 1.5x more...does someone want to play for me :D I gave you all gorgon chest!!!!!
/s but really!!!

Messiek

Shout out to Nuszka & Messiek for carrying my scrubby ass through the Urrox boss fight, I must have been dead 80% of that encounter. You guys da real MVP's <3

Dude, you guys are da best! I heard Skolas is trying to escape again because we are going down there soon. : )

patchday

that hunter looks great

noomi

that hunter looks great

I really like the look of the crota chest/legs with it, but I'm still very curious to see what a full PoE hunter set looks like.

Dead orbit shader makes the set look way better. Played around with other shaders, non come close. Dead Orbit > All

Dude, you guys are da best! I heard Skolas is trying to escape again because we are going down there soon. : )

Soon my brother! Hopefully we can knock out the last 34 tomorrow even quicker, and then jump straight into 35 :D

VERY EXCITE!

Anyways, I'm off dgaf, hoping Xur bring goodies tomorrow. Nighty night!

Mindlog

First 34 PoE run complete.
Confirmed round 4 is a dick.
I thought the final boss was a lot of fun.

Saving my Etheric Light until I figure out what I want to do.
Three competing agendas.
Would like a level 34 Hunter for ToO.
Would like a level 34 Titan for PoE 35.
Would like a 365 Fatebringer because it's a 365 Fatebringer.

Killed off Skolas without any Titans. You can still take him out in 30 seconds with 3 Galley.

You also don't get the Shader, Ship and Emblem for your other characters which blows.

Why Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom