• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLBridges

Anybody wanna take a crack at PoE 35? Got my Warlock to light 34 and got another etheric light that I'm really tempted to use on Fatebringer.

got another treasure key from small chest on 34. no limit on how often you can loot these

also i like the reef more than the tower since its smaller. too much walking around visiting vendors in the tower

Ken

got another treasure key from small chest on 34. no limit on how often you can loot these

also i like the reef more than the tower since its smaller. too much walking around visiting vendors in the tower

Doesn't the reef have no vendors? Or is that the joke.

Defeated Skolas (Got the emblem, ship, and shader this time) Thanks ZW33!
Oh and I got this.
CFk_4SmUUAAiusF.png:large

Frenden

Banned
Does anyone have a HM Oracles CP by chance?
Yes. I can get on in a sec--only grabbed the chest for one character and would appreciate a chance for getting my other two if you could hold it after you nab it on your dudes. PSN, Frenden.

No mic. On my Vita ATM.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Woo! more new bees through the vault! :D Nothing like a good Atheon kill, had a nearly full crew of legit first timers with me tonight.

This thread isn't long for this world, is it...

Anastasis

Yes. I can get on in a sec--only grabbed the chest for one character and would appreciate a chance for getting my other two if you could hold it after you nab it on your dudes. PSN, Frenden.

No mic. On my Vita ATM.

I'd love to grab it twice and I can wait around for you as well.

First 34 PoE run complete.
Confirmed round 4 is a dick.
I thought the final boss was a lot of fun.

Saving my Etheric Light until I figure out what I want to do.
Three competing agendas.
Would like a level 34 Hunter for ToO.
Would like a level 34 Titan for PoE 35.
Would like a 365 Fatebringer because it's a 365 Fatebringer.

Fun times. Berimboa got a Gjallarhorn later when we played some skirmish.

I'd like to know this as well.

I've gotten some stuff from drops but mostly the crappiest of crap Fallen weapons and Queens stuff.
I don't play enough PVE to say for sure, but I can say as a guy who plays lots of PVP that nothing outside of the new Exodus Plan RLer from Dead Orbit caught my eye. Tripod + Horseshoes. It's really good. My old vanilla Steel Oracle still might be better though, higher blast radius, plus field scout which seems to have been removed from the post-TDB rocket launchers perk pool. Idk, the Dead Orbit shotgun looks alright too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom