• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-0800

Level 30 Titan. Never done a raid or nightfall before.

If interested in another friend please add me - PSN ID - Bearillusion

Thanks.

Ryck

Guys beating Skolas on here O_O? Damn just finished beating Urrox with my 33 Titan and it took almost 4 hours and feels like it took a year off of my life. (Actually Urrox wasn't so bad but that Round 4 with Arc Burn was ridiculous)

mamoui

Is it still possible to roll proximity explosion on a rocket launcher? It did not appeared once in +/- 15 roll.
Edit: yes you can.

Also have a judgement vi with field choke,rangefinder,rifled barrel and army of one. Keeper?

I also forgot to post that I got both P&T and Ghorn this week, the only two pre-HOW exotic weapons I was missing. It feels real nice not having that burning need for a certain gun anymore. I'd still like a Fatebringer but it really isn't that important.

Now the last carrot is to hit 34 with non-shitty stats. The new exotics will probably be sold all the damn time by Xur so it shouldn't be too hard to get them. I'll probably end collecting both the HoW and ToO armor sets as well.

Is it still possible to roll proximity explosion on a rocket launcher? It did not appeared once in +/- 15 roll.

Also have a judgement vi with field choke,rangefinder,rifled barrel and army of one. Keeper?
Grenades and Horseshoes? Yeah I got it on a couple of my Exodus rolls. Tracking came up a lot more tho.

Kalamari

I bet Xur is going to sell Gjallahorn.

I got my 2nd one, and everyone else is getting one. Just like the Thunderlord.

I admit that all of my xur predictions have been wrong in the past, but this week I am absolutely positive that xur is selling gjallarhorn.

edit: or he is selling TLW, because ToO

Ryck

Anyone encounter enemies not spawning on POE Lvl 34 round 4? You have to defuse mines with arc burn and Hive. A few times we ran it and no ads spawned at all.

Defeated Skolas (Got the emblem, ship, and shader this time) Thanks ZW33!
Oh and I got this.
CFk_4SmUUAAiusF.png:large

I got the PoE Pulse Rifle earlier. It's awful.

Where the fuck are the elemental primaries?!?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Can two gaffers help me out with the 32. I'm on the boss so if you haven't completed that Poe yet this is a quick opportunity. Tired of doing it by myself it's giving me a headache. Quote for my psnid

Frenden

Banned
Speaking of Vault, anyone want to run hard mode from Gorgons on later? In an hour or so?

I'd run from Templar, but I have the Gorgon CP. If someone else has Templar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom