• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a vid of Skolas being dropped in over a min with one 33 hunter, one 34 hunter, and one 34 titan. So essentially just keep on firing rockets no matter what

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Problem is Skolas himself too depending on how he approaches. Sometimes the idiot stays way back so it wastes our time trying to rocket his ass.

Geez, Bungie wasn't messing around with these legendaries in pvp. I've gotten a legendary in 3/5 matches I've played right now. Wow.

Spare Change.25
Low-Grade Humility
NL Shadow 701X

Jinjo

Man, a week or two ago you could keep up with the thread just by checking it once every two days, now not so much. I need to play with my old DGAF brothers in arms again. I'll be on all night looking to do Nightfalls, weeklies & PoE lv32 (maybe 33) so hit me up if you see me. Looking to get the necessary stuff to bring my main to 34 by tomorrow.

Dart

Just got the backscratcher 9.0, looks hilarious when it shoots.

w28MPBh.jpg

ocean

Banned
Scolas finally down. Yay
Congrats man! Shame we couldn't do it last night. I'll be out of town for the weekend but I hope there's some PoE 35 runs on Monday night. I know it'll be Trials time but I feel Skolas is best done now before they remove Solar or nerf the horn or something :p

Lv 34 PoE

1) ShaperofStories
2)???
3)???

Feel free to sign up.

It's killing me I can't play with you guys. So excited to try PoE 34 with my new-minted blinding-bubble 33 Titan (and my other two 33s).

Sunday night I'm joining the first team I can find and knocking this shit out. Hopefully Robinson, Sars, Zdub, Kadey, Grimlock, and some of my other buds will be around.

Congrats man! Shame we couldn't do it last night. I'll be out of town for the weekend but I hope there's some PoE 35 runs on Monday night. I know it'll be Trials time but I feel Skolas is best done now before they remove Solar or nerf the horn or something :p

Team picture.

il8aAZo3YVhKb.png

Thanks Canned and X. I wasn't going to stop until he's dead no matter how long it takes.

LOOK AT THESE TWO SPACE LOSERS WHO GOT THEIR SKOLAS SHADER

Yes!! After shooting stuff to stay alive and dismantling the 1st mine...

BlandMeagerAgama.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom