• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxoZz

Will be dissapointed if Xûr doesn't sell Keys. I'll probably run 3 chars through 3 PoEs each every week. That's 9 keys a week if I want to get the chest at the end. I can't spend hours of my time farming them every week.

Will be dissapointed if Xûr doesn't sell Keys. I'll probably run 3 chars through 3 PoEs each every week. That's 9 keys a week if I want to get the chest at the end. I can't spend hours of my time farming them every week.

I hope so too. What else is he gonna do now that the Gubsmith atole his job.

With the supplemental chests giving motes and strange coins, makes sense for new things to be sold.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah, blessings of light would do the trick. Kind of annoying that one class has to be relied on so heavily.

I'm waiting for Zocano to report back on the damage his golden gun does to Scolas with Celestial Nighthawk equipped.

ocean

Banned
I really don't think Keys are meant to be used every single time you run PoE. This "I need to farm so much" is a fabricated requirement. I see Keys as a lucky bonus you can get once in a while, not a standard loot stream we should expect to readily have every week 9x.

DY_nasty

satan raper, yeah

the mag size was only 13 though and no field scout

poor mans fatebringer

saterinne i think? meh

but it had ridiculous range at least. i'll eventually 365 mine but I need to show love to my The Devil You Know for being an awesome handcannon since day 1

I really don't think Keys are meant to be used every single time you run PoE. This "I need to farm so much" is a fabricated requirement. I see Keys as a lucky bonus you can get once in a while, not a standard loot stream we should expect to readily have every week 9x.

pretty much.. unless you really want the queen weapons which i think are nothing special really

it is kind of a buzzkill not to open the huge chest in scrooge mcducks layer though lol

tumblr_lox02eaI2C1r0wgiuo1_400.gif

Shito

Yeah, I'm with you on this.
There's only so many queen's weapons we can get from it, so it'll soon turn into a bonus shot at an exotic, but the real purpose of running PoE will be cores and etheric lights.
And fun. <3

DY_nasty

That could be monster.

If you have the exploding golden gun thing going on as well.... with the automatic keyhole, the shit could probably clear some areas with one lined up shot if things fall in just right

that being said, the next 15 minutes of pre-xur prayer will be devoted to it

bitsurugi

the rocket launcher is complete shit. furious that was my first queen drop lol

Wouldn't agree on that. It has insane blast radius and solid velocity.

Rolled mine as to get proximity, clown cartridge and flared magwel and hard punch or what is called on the 1st row. Not bad at all.

You can also roll tripod and proximity ^_^

But all in all new legendaries are slight variations of the old weapons, cant say i REALLY REALLY want any of the new stuff, esp now that i can ascend old items.

saterinne i think? meh

but it had ridiculous range at least. i'll eventually 365 mine but I need to show love to my The Devil You Know for being an awesome handcannon since day 1
I'm so glad I held on to mine. The shit is amazing in crucible and now I'll be able to use it in Iron Banner.
the rocket launcher is complete shit. furious that was my first queen drop lol
I got it too. Fortunately it dropped with the proximity explosion perk and the 3 rocket magazine perk.

Edit: yup. Bro above me knows what's up

bitsurugi

On another note, finished PoE 35 for the fourth time this week, finally i had a key with me, so i got the emblem, ship, shader trio.

Of these 3 cosmetics, only the emblem is cool, i seriously hate the shader (especially compared to the Dead Orbit, which looks fabulous), the ship is good as a model, but i hate that glow badly.

It's killing me I can't play with you guys. So excited to try PoE 34 with my new-minted blinding-bubble 33 Titan (and my other two 33s).

Sunday night I'm joining the first team I can find and knocking this shit out. Hopefully Robinson, Sars, Zdub, Kadey, Grimlock, and some of my other buds will be around.

Sure thing, if you see me online send me a message/invite and I'll help out. Can bring my 33 Hunter for the infamous round 4 for invisible dismantling, 33 Warlock for safety self-res/orb machine or my 34 Titan for some blinding bubble action. The only thing I need is keys...

Sane_Man

Can you get elemental primary weapons from PoE? I assumed they'd drop in level 35 but I've not heard anyone say they'd dropped one.

Manp

with all the new exotics that dropped with HoW how are the chances of Xur disappointing us once again? 100%? :D

:|

gunawi

In the vanila Destiny we have 1 set of raid weapons.
In the TDB expansion we also get 1 set of Raid weapons.
In the POE.... we have 3 sets of raid weapons!! (POE, Queen's Wrath and ToO). Not to mention all the new cool vendor weapons.
Tell me how can I keep them all with limited vault space??

Found him.
to the lower right when you spawn at the Outpost. He's inside the previously unopened room on the lower platform behind the vaults.

Shito

Haha, I'd like to quote myself from yesterday...

I would love Xur to sell keys, but I don't believe he will. Maybe in a few weeks / months, after they found a way to sink all the coins we've stocked, but not right now.
I see him having some new armors, like they did for TDB, and if they have any sense of humor at all he will have TLW, just before the first round of TOO starts...
Was wrong on the armor thing, but I nailed the weapon! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom