• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

.....meh strange coins are still worthless..

Not only that, i got TONS of those running PoE last three days, not to mention from the godzillion of emblems i got from those chests.

Don't even need to run weeklies no more... too many coins...

Although, i am gona go crazy on head emblems... want an eternal warrior...

KxoZz

No keys then...
Either they're like Heavy synth; not always sold, or they are never sold.
Shame. I would've gladly spent 10 coins on a treasure key.

darthbob

Spent a fuckton on Motes to try and get Eternal Warrior (even though it sucks) and more importantly, The Ram.

10914936_10153389328965087_4763669374583548307_o.jpg

le sigh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
so i get last word and NOW xur just happens to have the shit on sale

u cute breh
I'm so glad I held on to mine. The shit is amazing in crucible and now I'll be able to use it in Iron Banner.

I got it too. Fortunately it dropped with the proximity explosion perk and the 3 rocket magazine perk.

Edit: yup. Bro above me knows what's up

Wouldn't agree on that. It has insane blast radius and solid velocity.

Rolled mine as to get proximity, clown cartridge and flared magwel and hard punch or what is called on the 1st row. Not bad at all.

You can also roll tripod and proximity ^_^

But all in all new legendaries are slight variations of the old weapons, cant say i REALLY REALLY want any of the new stuff, esp now that i can ascend old items.
!!!

forgot all about tripod. apologies to all and most importantly myself :(

Lol wow

Guess I'm the only dope psyched to get last word

At this point most of us regulars in this thread have played long enough to have been there when he sold most of that stuff, or gotten it through RNG. Don't feel bad, enjoy your new weapon, it's a good'un.

That he wouldn't carry any new Exotics is a bit insulting, though.

bitsurugi

!!!

forgot all about tripod. apologies to all and most importantly myself :(

Don't forget that the RoF is so low, that might be faster to just speed realod with the perk, need to test that out. Altho it should help a ton in pvp with the number of rockets you get.

Good luck on reforging! Btw, i am not 100%, but if i remember correctly, Radegast CAN NOT roll tripod and proximity, thik it was on the same row, the queen one CAN roll this way, which is good.

The only minus is that it looks pink as hell, hehe :)

Two Eternal Warriors from my Exotic Engrams, lol.

Gonna turn a few more shards into Motes and get some more. Try for the Hunter and Warlock helms.

Has anyone had any new exotic weapons drop? I haven't seen anything about them
Fallen Exotics:
Quest drops from 32 (unconfirmed), 34, and 35 PoE upon killing the boss randomly. You choose which of the three weapons you want.

Fate of All Fools:
Nobody knows but it's probably similar to what was datamined at launch.

347 Vesta Dynasty:
Nobody knows if this thing even still exists.

Shito

Haha, nice, then it's the perfect RL for you :)
Still haven't loot it yet, though. Got the shotgun and the pulse rifle, for the moment.
The shotgun looks like it can have potential, the pulse rifle seems really crappy.
I would love to get the handgun...

You got 9 Ram's? Sweet jesus.

There's 15 different helmets in total now. 9 from vanilla, 3 from TDB and 3 from HOW.
I only want the Ram and the new hunter helmet, so my chances are low...
I will probably just keep my motes for rerolling purpose.

SkylineRKR

Don't forget that the RoF is so low, that might be faster to just speed realod with the perk, need to test that out. Altho it should help a ton in pvp with the number of rockets you get.

Good luck on reforging! Btw, i am not 100%, but if i remember correctly, Radegast CAN NOT roll tripod and proximity, thik it was on the same row, the queen one CAN roll this way, which is good.

The only minus is that it looks pink as hell, hehe :)

You are correct. Radegast can't roll both, but you could offset it for a bit by rolling field scout in the middle row. My Radegast rolled with Verniers, Grenades, field scout and third eye. The last was useless but the rest actually make it a beast.

The Dreamwaker isn't half bad imo. I rolled mine with tripod, javelin and surplus. That means quite a fuck ton of purple drops. It has maxed blast radius and near maxed velocity. ROF is slow though.

There are only 3 new exotic helms, right? One for each class?

I already have hunter and titan exotic helms, won't waste motes on The Ram.

Even though technically I have roughly 2000 motes of light :p

Lol

Helm of inmost light, which I have, and arachnid

3 motes away from another engram though. And I can use the shard.

Who do I fully max with my two shards,
vex
Last word
MIDA
Juju
Hard light (lol)
Thyunderlord

Lol

vex
Last word
MIDA
Juju
Hard light (lol)
Thyunderlord

The ones you use the most. Thunderlord is a definite candidate for Arc Burn nightfalls and PoE.

Bradach

Lol

vex
Last word
MIDA
Juju
Hard light (lol)
Thyunderlord
Thunderlord will be useful for this weeks NF. I wrecked the place last night with my 365 Thunderlord

SkylineRKR

Lol

vex
Last word
MIDA
Juju
Hard light (lol)
Thyunderlord

Vex and TL.

Vex because its Vex. TL is absolutely good against Wolves content imo. TLW for IB, but IB isn't there yet.

The ones you use the most. Thunderlord is a definite candidate for Arc Burn nightfalls and PoE.

I do love my vex the most I think.

I think a fully levved one will wreck the world.

But I haven't tried last word yet. Decisions decisions.

Also, my new, soon to be dusted helm has like 20 more strength. Weird, but not worth wasting a shard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom