• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warlock's Devils Band is alright. The bands are a letdown though:

The Titan's Mark of the Wolves is okay as well. I love the description of it though: "I am the leader of the pack."

The Hunter's King's Cloak and hell the others as well are the best of the bunch. Looks fucking sweet:

Hunters have always been the most stylish.

I also want to get 35 out of the way today. I have one last key.

flkraven

Me and 2 hunters played 34 PoE for the first time. All level 33. Finished it in about 90 minutes. I'm very proud, considering I don't have a gally and we went in blind. That far left cheese spot makes round 4 a ton easier. I actually found that the cabal round was the toughest.

Namikaze1

Titan
Kills: 1672
Best Weapon: Hand Cannon
Cleared: 11 times
Orbs dropped: 394
Precision kills: 538
Ability kills: 165
Deaths: 46
Resurrections: 59
K/D: 36.35

Warlock
Kills: 597
Cleared: 4
Orbs: 58
Precision kills: 205
Ability kills: 60
Deaths: 43
Resurrections: 14
K/D: 13.88

Hunter
Kills: 524
Cleared: 4
Orbs: 48
Precision kills: 183
Ability kills: 36
Deaths: 24
Resurrections: 16
K/D. 21.83

Nami and Noomi, if you guys wanna try it tonight I'd be happy to join you with another 35 clear. I just need uh...to ascend something warlocky.

Drops directly after killing the final boss.

ANd I think I played with you recently Hudson, but yeah there's alotta people to play with~

I was there for your famous "don't worry guys, I got this" moment with the Templar relic.

EL CUCO

MwQtCcJ.jpg]

Want.

Namikaze1

Woah... that's not too bad.

I plan on trying with my guys at least once, but nami... you must teach me your ways!

*edit*

Top!

Check out hunter quadruple jump.... so good.
Hunter Master Race/Class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA2W5HSzNAo&hd=1
Most of the run is pretty easy in my opinion. Round 4 can be tough since ability cool down is greatly reduced and you have fallen captains all up in your shit most of the time. Skolas is easy to take down if you do "unfun" way. I like doing the "unfun" kill.

Hunters have always been the most stylish.

I also want to get 35 out of the way today. I have one last key.
I can help out.

Just as long as we team up for Osiris runs.

Onikaan

So I've been away from Destiny since December and i just picked up the expansion pass.

I'm so lost with what to get started on. Any tips?

I like the new hunter cloaks. They look much better with the new wider vendor helmets, and I guess Celestial Nighthawk. I managed to get two different ones. Especially like the little ruffles at the neckline. They are a nice touch.

I like the new hunter cloaks. They look much better with the new wider vendor helmets, and I guess Celestial Nighthawk. I managed to get two different ones. Especially like the little ruffles at the neckline. They are a nice touch.

That helmet makes it look like the Hunter's face has been squished.

Midas

Did anyone dismantle Prison of Elders gear yet? You ought to get an etheric light, but you never know with Bungie.¨

Edit: Well, you'll probably get an armor/weapon core.

Kyne

That helmet makes it look like the Hunter's face has been squished.

Can't unsee.

So been messing around in crucible a bit last night. .

Thorn/Hawkmoon k/d

The Last Word k/d

:/ I'm trying Zoba-sempai. Guess I need more practice.

Uhhh...10 Exotic Helmet engrams...10 really expensive exotic shards. SMH

Mask of the Third Man
Obsidian Mind
Helm of Inmost Light
Knucklehead Radar
Achlyophage Symbiote
MotTM
OM
Skullfort
AS
Glasshouse

Salt levels are pretty high right now. Sucks that few places even give you a shot at exotic armor.

zewone

I have a lot of shards (which equals a lot of notes), I'm trying to figure out if any of the new exotic helms are worth rolling for..

Ken

I have a lot of shards (which equals a lot of notes), I'm trying to figure out if any of the new exotic helms are worth rolling for..

Probably just the hunter one (for the gimmick) if that. I don't really know the value of the Ram in PVE.

Well Xur really wanted me to have the Eternal Warrior helm. I got 3 of them from decrypting 6 engrams. I saw a video a friend had shared from a few hours ago, he decrypted 3 exotic helm engrams and got all three exotic helms, one for each class. The nerve!

k1t4j

Uhhh...10 Exotic Helmet engrams...10 really expensive exotic shards. SMH

Mask of the Third Man
Obsidian Mind
Helm of Inmost Light
Knucklehead Radar
Achlyophage Symbiote
MotTM
OM
Skullfort
AS
Glasshouse

Salt levels are pretty high right now. Sucks that few places even give you a shot at exotic armor.

I spent north of 150 motes and got pretty much what you wrote there................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom