• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Third or fourth hard mode VoG run. Vex Mythoclast.

Awwww yeeeaaahhhh.

(Also, totally MVP-ing things with SGA on Oracles in my group.)

Lnkn52

You plan on playing ToO? Cause that is pretty much all you are going to see except for the time when you might encounter a good sniper who will be even more annoying.
I like getting killed by a skilled sniper then a blinking feltwinter.

By skilled, I don't mean by a last round.

thorn blink and felwinters lie is the entire meta game right now. it dominates control, skirmish and will probably be the staple of trials of osiris unless everyone finds a final round gozen-c before that.

GutZ31

thorn blink and felwinters lie is the entire meta game right now. it dominates control, skirmish and will probably be the staple of trials of osiris unless everyone finds a final round gozen-c before that.

84583316.gif

Just waiting here, for my trip mine grenade to blow me up.

Felwinters lie is only so predominant because of a really good perk combo.

Any shotgun can and will be a beast with shot package + hammer forged. Which means going for one with a higher RoF would probably make it better.

Remember there is a maximum for the range stat.

Stability makes that second headshot easier tho :eek:

Thorn is a beast because of the DoT combined with two headshot threat. People run predictably. Staying at mid-range with it and picking your fights pretty much says "stay and get de-wigged or run and catch a grenade". No other gun in the game immediately makes enemies as predictable as the Thorn. If you're giving people all that space with it... it kinda defeats the point. Otherwise, just use the Hawkmoon.

Wait, Send It increases aim assist? I'll take everything back if that's true.

Don't know about Sniper Rifle range though...
i use send it with thorn, and in Twilight Gap, i can headshot snipers at the C heavy point from the B balcony

Rhaegar

(Also, totally MVP-ing things with SGA on Oracles in my group.)

My man. SGA coupled with Black Hammer makes me feel like a boss during the Atheon fight. I just wish people would stop shooting rockets or tossing grenades so that marshmallow would stop dancing around.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Anyone need a 31 titan for normal VOG or Crota? I'm just getting back into it so probably need a refresher on some of the mechanics but I have a mic.

Can you still cheese the templar by grenading him over the cliff? Thats the last time I played.

PSN Bicep_Curls

I like getting killed by a skilled sniper then a blinking feltwinter.

By skilled, I don't mean by a last round.

me too. there arent many though. but most people either cheese with final round or praedyths

my teammate Nghtly is a better sniper than me and he uses a white hieracon LR2

I would be down for this; still need Fatebringer! PSN: ThingontheFloor. I'll be online for a while.

And with that, I finally have a Fatebringer! Thx to JayHayabusa (sorry we lost you, we tried waiting a bit to see if your internet came back up, hope everything's good), atone, lskgats, LionelHutz, SoulClap, and wiiuhater

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i use send it with thorn, and in Twilight Gap, i can headshot snipers at the C heavy point from the B balcony
That's really not all that far. Most weapons are effective at that range. I was thinking like across the length of TG or something... but again, hey whatever works.

Had no idea about Send Its aim assist tho

Any shotgun can and will be a beast with shot package + hammer forged. Which means going for one with a higher RoF would probably make it better.

yup thats the issue with reforging. everyone will run the same perks and some are too unbalanced together.

Gozen C? isn't that a rare gun? i thought that ToO would have level advantages enabled, no?

Lima

yup thats the issue with reforging. everyone will run the same perks and some are too unbalanced together.

But it's better to give everyone a fair chance at one instead of only a few having it because they were based by RNG.

That's really not all that far. Most weapons are effective at that range. I was thinking like across the length of TG or something... but again, hey whatever works.

Had no idea about Send Its aim assist tho

According to some who claim they have tested it, it also increases the headshot hitbox. I know some streamers (Poshy and TW) claim it does, as well.

Deku Tree

What's better "send it" or "rangefinder"? I got a judgement with hammer forged+rangefinder.

Felwinter is due for a nerf.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Last Word handles differently than any other Hand Cannon.
I'm bad with all of em. The slow rate of fire and generally high recoil kills me. Even with TLW's stability upgrade I'm trash with it. I stick to my MIDA and Red Death and just accept my lot in life.

I'm bad with all of em. The slow rate of fire and generally high recoil kills me. Even with TLW's stability upgrade I'm trash with it. I stick to my MIDA and Red Death and just accept my lot in life.

The pointy end of the gun with the hole goes towards the enemy.

Actually I got nothing, TLW is completely different from any other Hand Cannon.

Lima

What's better "send it" or "rangefinder"? I got a judgement with hammer forged+rangefinder.

Felwinter is due for a nerf.

Two different things.

Best for a shotgun is hammer forged and shot package. I think shotguns can't even get send it outside of Found Verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom