• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHall

Went 18-0 today in Trials with my team. Got the Aaru's passage shader, two Scholars (one void and one arc), the Eye of Sol sniper with solar damage, and the infinite theorem machine gun with arc damage.

Overall good haul, really want one of the hunter cloaks though.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Maybe a silly question, but going 9-0 and getting to Mercury for the Trials Chest loot doesn't require a Treasure Key does it... ?

420bits

33 lock LFsomething todo, 34 PoE or ToO (not superskilled at pvp so don't expect any wonders)

OR

32 titan / hunter LF 32 PoE or crota raid on hardmode.

PS4 - PSN: inco add or msg me

There already was a guy offering $25 to be carried a few pages back.

Nothing comes close to vanilla Steel Oracle.

I think New Monarchy Admonisher has nasty base stats. Dead Orbit launcher has great perks out the box tho.

Feel like they are pretty balanced tbh. I feel like the mode definitely favors whoever rushes to a given side and occupies mid. On most occasions when we where outside team I'd run inside and hold the right hall on the stairs.

When I was inside team I'd run to the same passage but I'd either stay in the inner bridge or last room of that hall.

I went with admonisher. Rolled play and spray/horseshoes.

Midas

How many times can you get a new ticket for the Trials? I read somewhere that you would be able to buy it once, and that's it. But I just got a new one for free?

How many times can you get a new ticket for the Trials? I read somewhere that you would be able to buy it once, and that's it. But I just got a new one for free?

Whenever you end a streak, you automatically get another one when you go back to Osiris man.

nOoblet16

Nine-oh once more !!
Thanks to Raybunzy (again) and Vaalbaar...some really clutch wins and super management.

This one time everyone died and there was a gunslinger with golden gun, the countdown was running out so I had to use self res despite knowing I will die, so I resurrect to reset the timer then die from golden gun...timer starts again golden gun finishes, and Vaalbaar uses self resurrect to kill that fool.

Edit: wow the amount of typos on this one was hilarious

Ramirez

40ui1oT.jpg

The Nectar has landed.

Lucky fuck.

Went 21-0, maybe 2 scary matches all night? Weird that Bungie has moved away from skill matching when they kinda pioneered it in Halo on consoles.

Definitely the best PVP mode this game has offered, and not even close, IMO. I've always felt the game shined in 3v3, wish they would just push forward with more stuff like this and axe the awful 6v6 stuff.

Raybunny

So much happiness right now. We fought against some good groups.

20150523071320.jpg

Anyone farming keys? I will star a VOG Method Keys farming now.

JMizzlin

Can my 447 defense Helm of Saint-14 stand to gain anything from upgrading it to the max available in year 1? Not sure how this Ascend thing works.

Maybe a silly question, but going 9-0 and getting to Mercury for the Trials Chest loot doesn't require a Treasure Key does it... ?
No.

So is ToO repeatable on a character if you already went 9-0? That's pretty insane if so. I imagine some dedicated PVP wrecking squads can have a primary of every element before the reset then.

If I had the time to do something like that I wouldn't even make the effort to get to 9 for further ToOs. Maybe just 5 and that's if I didn't get a full set from just repeatedly filling out passages. (Not saying I'm good enough to consistently do this, just if a person was).

The Nectar has landed.

Lucky fuck.

Went 21-0, maybe 2 scary matches all night? Weird that Bungie has moved away from skill matching when they kinda pioneered it in Halo on consoles.

Definitely the best PVP mode this game has offered, and not even close, IMO. I've always felt the game shined in 3v3, wish they would just push forward with more stuff like this and axe the awful 6v6 stuff.

word. 2v2-4v4 destiny js legit. combined arms should be the only 6v6 playlist IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom