• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same was wondering where this sign up sheet is would love to go to the lighthouse atleast once.

Will be on in a few if anyone wants to try some ToO psn is Legendkilla3rd.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
after completing a bunch of bounties, I've yet to received an exotic bounty. come on game, don't be such a dick.

I wonder if vanguard reputation rank increases the chances of getting one.

Arrrammis

Looking for two more for ToO. I can't carry anyone, but I can at least hold my own against anyone except unstable, triplewreck, or the like.
PSN: Arrrammis

Defyler

Cipher points bounty done.

Basically just joined lfg groups on the fourth or fifth round of PoE 32.

Still cannot decide on which to pick. Leaning bow.

M3Rocket

Stealth vandals and a rocket launcher with grenades and horseshoes don't mix. I'll just aim at this servitor across the map and...oh my rocket blew up the instant it left the tube...that's cool I meant to do that.

That never happens to me! Only pillars and rocks pop up on me like that all the time. ;-)

Zobas team simply cruising to Mercury. lol

In the meantime, I think I might just have had my best Control match ever. 30 kills, 9 Assists, 6 Deaths on a 20k to 17,5k win. On Pantheon. Really proud of myself right now.

phen0m24

So it's Friday night. Don't feel that great, throw a bowl of soup on. Sit down and watch TV? Watch a movie?

Nope.

Twilight and Unstable are on Twitch. My how times have changed.

Waves at TG and US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom