• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

Well, I thought this day would run better after beating PoE 35 in the morning. Tried all day, got only into one ToO team, which disbanded after four games.

Giving up now: to all the gaffers that (more or less) frequently raided with me: thanks for the runs guys, I'll be on a forced break now. I'm defending my thesis on thursday, moving truck's coming on friday. Hope to see you in fall.

OMFG. ToO has been a royal clusterfuck!

How the hell are we getting matched with Euro and Asian teams when we're all central US?! LAG, final round, LAG, blinking titan, LAG, kill trades, LAG...

The most excruciating 8-3 ever. %#@$!*&^

Fake edit: I've waited 10 minutes to submit this post and I'm still steaming! &*^%$@#!

Well, I thought this day would run better after beating PoE 35 in the morning. Tried all day, got only into one ToO team, which disbanded after four games.

Giving up now: to all the gaffers that (more or less) frequently raided with me: thanks for the runs guys, I'll be on a forced break now. I'm defending my thesis on thursday, moving truck's coming on friday. Hope to see you in fall.

Thanks Rain for all the raids you ran with us. Good luck defending your thesis and can you please leave some Treasure Keys at my postmaster, thanks!

lt519

Hey man we still had some fun running the rest of 35 last night though! Thanks for sticking it out with us even though I didn't have a horn. We never found someone to give it another try with us. Did you beat it this morning?

Edit: i'd run some ToO, still trying for those 5 wins. Got my flow back last night so I'm not sinking teams anymore (; but we didn't have the right squad last night

noomi

The ToO itch is strong, I wanna do it again today.

But first things first, PoE 34 and 35 today. Will be looking for a 3rd in about an hour or so, will need a Titan :)

lt519

Um does anyone want to play trials?

I'd run with you but based on your posts you may be disappointed in my skill level, feel free to kick me after a ticket if I'm not up to snuff. I'm definitely not 9-0 material. Something to do while you wait for a real team though (;

todd360

I'd run with you but based on your posts you may be disappointed in my skill level, feel free to kick me after a ticket if I'm not up to snuff. I'm definitely not 9-0 material. Something to do while you wait for a real team though (;

OK. Let's give it a go. Give me a couple mins to get on though.

funkypie

Banned
Nice the new strike is broken I see. Laggy guy leaves and rejoins during the tunnel where the boss temp appears. Boss doesn't tp away and dies. Strike won't proceed.

After 5 straight wins:

Kicked to orbit. Honeydew. Rematch. Teammate kicked. Proceed to lose 5-3 while shorthanded. And, the scrubs had the gall to teabag…

*^&%#$@!!!!!!!!!!!

duck_sauce

I have been farming chests in skywatch for a while now.....just because everyone else is doing it too.

What can drop from these chests that everyone is doing it?

LtOrange

I promise this is the last time I will ask!

Can I get some help/carried with winning one match in ToO. I am at 7-1 and really want to get the gold tier package. I really appreciate any help my scrub ass can get.

MrS

Banned
I promise this is the last time I will ask!

Can I get some help/carried with winning one match in ToO. I am at 7-1 and really want to get the gold tier package. I really appreciate any help my scrub ass can get.

Mr-Stephen on PSN

raindoc

Hey man we still had some fun running the rest of 35 last night though! Thanks for sticking it out with us even though I didn't have a horn. We never found someone to give it another try with us. Did you beat it this morning?

We had tons of fun until Skolas. And yeah - We beat him this morning on the 1st try. Exact same strategy we used, just with 3 Horns instead of 2 + Hunger. Still pissed about that fact - wished I could lend you mine for the next months.

noomi

Starting a level 34 PoE shortly, need one more. Titan would be lovely, but anything works :)

We are doing a 35 right after too.

I've been away from this game for so long just now got back into the game due to my brothers getting this game on ps4. I just downloaded the new expansion and beat the whole kell of kells story missions. Right now I'm at level 27 Warlock and I want to know what is the best way for me to level up? Where are the best places/techniques to grind for upgrading items and best way to get better equipment. I was doing alot of the weekly strikes and crucible but I wasn't getting really good results so I ended up putting down the game. I would also like to actually play the raids as well.

blackjaw

I've been away from this game for so long just now got back into the game due to my brothers getting this game on ps4. I just downloaded the new expansion and beat the whole kell of kells story missions. Right now I'm at level 27 Warlock and I want to know what is the best way for me to level up? Where are the best places/techniques to grind for upgrading items and best way to get better equipment. I was doing alot of the weekly strikes and crucible but I wasn't getting really good results so I ended up putting down the game. I would also like to actually play the raids as well.

Grind strikes/crucible for marks. Hit rank 3, buy gear...automatic 32, raid ready.

Future

I'd just grind marks and buy some vendor items. Since you don't have to grind to level up it will quickly catapult you to a higher level.

Future

I think I'm too passive in ToO. I tend to stand back and take position. But then I just get flanked and overwhelmed quickly. Or where I'm standing just is too open. Any tips on getting the upper hand and the first shot. Do people crouch walk a lot or just sprint ahead?

Atone13

Yep strikes, running that 28 lfg PoE can net you some rewards at the end. Just gotta do a few things on either the crucible side or the pve side depending on what number of marks you have for each and their respected reputation requirements. The vanguard and the crucible qmasters now sell 36 light lvl gear, should catch you up quick. Depending on how many strange coins you have, Xur is in the reef right now he might have something you can use also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom