• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
Finally got a Hawkmoon so I guess that helps ease the pain of knowing I'll never be good enough at ToO for the coolest looking gear in the game.

I'm up for a 32 PoE, just finished my first lvl 28 one and guess I need to start collecting armor cores. I'll be bringing my 32 Titan

Qwell

QWELL!!! Long time no see. I won't be around much today. But if you still need a team for PoE tomorrow or later on I'll be around.

Ramirez

Finally got a Hawkmoon so I guess that helps ease the pain of knowing I'll never be good enough at ToO for the coolest looking gear in the game.

With the boons you only need to win 3 games before losing 4, I really feel like this is attainable for almost everyone to just get the gear piece each week.

Raybunny

Oh man, this barbecue.... Can't even move a finger. So what is going on?

Still need Crota HM once more. Anyone whiling to wipe its ass?

End of the day I'd give HoW a 5/10. I'm already getting ready to edge all my characters rep, work on getting my marks to cap, and cleaning up my inventory so its all ready for the next xpac. It hasn't even been a week and I feel pretty much done with HoW and can muster pretty much no desire or excitement for any of the new gear, except for the flawless ToO gear which is out of my reach.

I did like the story missions for HoW, although the lack of anything involving the queen or her brother was majorly disappointing. It was also silly that I solo'd Skelos, and then he somehow turns into a juggernaut after a few days in prison. I guess he joined a gang and worked out. The whole PoE was just dumb anyways, this Queen is pretty terrible and should be overthrown. My first decree would be to nuke the prison and declare all enemies will be killed, not kept in metal bubbles with their weapons beside them.

I'll keep an open mind on comet but at this point unless its something amazing I'll be passing on it until it drops to $20 or less. I'll still play Destiny on and off but more as something to waste time on while watching TV shows.

It was also silly that I solo'd Skelos, and then he somehow turns into a juggernaut after a few days in prison. I guess he joined a gang and worked out. The whole PoE was just dumb anyways, this Queen is pretty terrible and should be overthrown. My first decree would be to nuke the prison and declare all enemies will be killed, not kept in metal bubbles with their weapons beside them.

Laughed a little too hard at this.

Qwell

QWELL!!! Long time no see. I won't be around much today. But if you still need a team for PoE tomorrow or later on I'll be around.
Yah I had to take a break for a bit, played some other games and stuff. This expansion looked pretty good though, and so far I'm enjoying it so I should be around some. Just not as much as I used to be.

Lima

Warlock just gone. Puff. I sat there for a good minute staring at the screen when it asked if I was sure. I think I'm gonna delete like one character a day or maybe only one a week. Just to not make it so painful all at once.

Ryck

Warlock just gone. Puff. I sat there for a good minute staring at the screen when it asked if I was sure. I think I'm gonna delete like one character a day or maybe only one a week. Just to not make it so painful all at once.
Why?

Deku Tree

You putting some of their gear in the Vault at least? Do you keep the contents of your vault if you delete all toons?

End of the day I'd give HoW a 5/10. I'm already getting ready to edge all my characters rep, work on getting my marks to cap, and cleaning up my inventory so its all ready for the next xpac. It hasn't even been a week and I feel pretty much done with HoW and can muster pretty much no desire or excitement for any of the new gear, except for the flawless ToO gear which is out of my reach.

I did like the story missions for HoW, although the lack of anything involving the queen or her brother was majorly disappointing. It was also silly that I solo'd Skelos, and then he somehow turns into a juggernaut after a few days in prison. I guess he joined a gang and worked out. The whole PoE was just dumb anyways, this Queen is pretty terrible and should be overthrown. My first decree would be to nuke the prison and declare all enemies will be killed, not kept in metal bubbles with their weapons beside them.

I'll keep an open mind on comet but at this point unless its something amazing I'll be passing on it until it drops to $20 or less. I'll still play Destiny on and off but more as something to waste time on while watching TV shows.
I feel done already. I refuse to farm for keys or anything ridiculous.

But I didn't know there was any flawless ToO gear, I think the gear people get for going 9-0 is the same gear that will be sold by the NPC just in different order (he's selling the chest now, but you could get the helmet from going 9-0)

Ok cool thanks, it has been really had to get clarification on this haha.

Lots of misinformation going around.
Yeah so far the ways to get it:
Random drop from NF
PoE 34/35
ToO Silver/Gold/Mercury Chest(?)
Purchaseable from Iron Banner rank 3/5

I think thats it.

noomi

Well that was the smoothest 34 PoE I've done yet, next on the list.... 35 :eek:

Taking a break for a bit first though, need to enjoy the day a bit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It seems the lighthouse has a bunch of closed out areas. I wonder if we'll be able to get into them some time in the future.

This post is hilarious, and on point lol. Skel is such a pushover in story mode.

lt519

Thanks for the run Todd we came so close, just didn't click in a couple games. We could definitely pull it off with the team we had. I'll be on later today or tomorrow to give it another try if you want.

The question is once all characters are deleted do I still have a vault?

yes you do.

you can't delete all of your characters. you can delete 2 and then you have to make a new one to delete the third. needs a character in a slot at all times to hold onto your vault.

anything you put in the vault will be fine. all you'd be losing deleting characters is rep and leveled subclasses.

delete them so you stop playing, but store the stuff you use in case you come back. hardest part about deleting is realizing [if you come back] that all the good stuff will never drop until you've played for another 1000 hours.

Fortunately, Xur has sold TLW a few times now so I at least got to pick that gun up again.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
If any pvp heroes are feeling charitable, I really want 5 wins so I can style in that chest piece. Actually just 4 wins cause im gonna pop that consumable that gives me an win to start. I need a John Rambo, I'll be the asian moped girl. And then we will need a Colonel Trotman too.

33 titan psn Bicep_Curls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom