• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

I'm so streaky in Crucible. Gotta get consistent.
I'll join, still haven't done 35 with my Warlock.
I can join too if ruthless is joining, 34 Titan :)

Or if anyone is down for quick 32 poe?
Gah I missed these. Got distracted.

OK Starting a PoE 35 Skola Run. Going as soon as we get 3. Need to be level 34 please.

Prison of Edlers 35 PS4
1. Mindlog
Anyone want to group up for PoE 35 or Trials of Osiris?
PSN?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So I said F it and upgraded two Fatebringers, three black hammers and a secret handshake to max. Disappointment in new weapons is really starting to sink in. No point whatsoever in getting in the regular legendary HOW weapons.

funkypie

Banned
So I said F it and upgraded two Fatebringers, three black hammers and a secret handshake to max. Disappointment in new weapons is really starting to sink in. No point whatsoever in getting in the regular legendary HOW weapons.

Lol why do people max out more than one of the same weapon. The app makes it so easy to switch, doing all that extra grind just to avoid the small hassle of switching.

Deku Tree

The new fallen weapons are basically missing a perk slot that every other weapon in the game has and replacing it with a mostly useless fallen specific perk.

The VoG and CE weapons had the same number of regular perks as every other weapon plus one extra additional raid specific perk. The PoE weapons lose a regular perk slot for some silly gimmick random useless fallen perk.

The ToO weapons look really nice in PvP but their perk sets are basically designed for PvP with less usefulness in PvE.

nOoblet16

One of the guys who lag switched me, Drizzay and Gunawi yesterday.

Gotta love that exotic flawless emblem with 0 kills. Check the recent stats on the right side of the page like below:

1RrvW3D.jpg

Edit: He's the one who does the actual glitch.

SonComet

I like the Fallen AR but I can really feel the cross the board damage nerf that the gun type has gotten.
I agree. I really enjoyed my time with it while going through the story missions on my alt to level it. But auto rifles are in a sad sad place at the moment.

Does anyone know where the new POE class item drops? I've done 28-35 on two characters and opened the chest every time. But a new class item hasn't dropped for anyone in my party yet.

todd360

Guys, I just thought of the ultimate Osiris train. Everyone on GAF should form teams and leave at the start of the match! You get a free win, and you get a free win! Errybody gets a free win!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lol why do people max out more than one of the same weapon. The app makes it so easy to switch, doing all that extra grind just to avoid the small hassle of switching.

I did no grind whatsoever. All I did was used an Etheric.

The new fallen weapons are basically missing a perk slot that every other weapon in the game has and replacing it with a mostly useless fallen specific perk.

The VoG and CE weapons had the same number of regular perks as every other weapon plus one extra additional raid specific perk. The PoE weapons lose a regular perk slot for some silly gimmick random useless fallen perk.

The ToO weapons look really nice in PvP but their perk sets are basically designed for PvP with less usefulness in PvE.

And the funny thing is that you don't even need any of these new perks.

nOoblet16

When you have 3x Fatebringer...why wouldn't you max them all out.
The way I upgrade them is by using the unlevelled ones in content like dailies, NF etc but upgrade them through bounties...XP that would have otherwise gone to waste as I had no interest in upgrading anything else for that primary slot or maybe that secondary slot...so I put my dupes in those slots and upgrade them alongside. No grind.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow that sucks, I can't believe people are doing this...I mean where's the fun in lagging all over the place. I hope he/she is not Dutch though, 078 is the area code of me and Tears, would give us a bad name.

I can believe it. There are some epic rewards locked behind getting 9-0. To me this is just a means to an end just like people signing up to be carried. It sucks, but this will happen constantly and I only see it getting worse.

why does the upgrade icon keep popping up for shit when there's no new upgrade available?

I've been wondering the same, three notifications popped up during patrol but the bubbles were filled only halfway. Strangely enough someone in my fireteam also got the notifications but there was nothing to upgrade as well.

nOoblet16

I can believe it. There are some epic rewards locked behind getting 9-0. To me this is just a means to an end just like people signing up to be carried. It sucks, but this will happen constantly and I only see it getting worse.

It's more of a why would you risk losing your account for this.
If Bungie does their job then these guys will most certainly be affected somehow...a big if of course but still.

blackjaw

If you look at the stats of those carried they do stuff too, revives, kills, etc.

Plus they actually, you know, PLAY the match.

Lag cheating is not a means to an end, it's fucking stupid and has no place in the game. I hope Bungie takes a heavy hand on this matter.

Hmm the rewards are not that epic, at least not epic enough for me to try and lose my account. I just can't see the fun in cheating to get some reward in a video game. I hope they pull the auto rifle and NLB out of the chest though. I think Bungie made some comment on this on Twitter as well.

Atone13

If you look at the stats of those carried they do stuff too, revives, kills, etc.

Plus they actually, you know, PLAY the match.

Lag cheating is not a means to an end, it's fucking stupid and has no place in the game. I hope Bungie takes a heavy hand on this matter.

Yeah it's pretty clear no one on the team participated in anyway in the games. At least when you're carrying someone the other players will have kills/deaths what have you, so it should be pretty easy for them to distinguish the actual cheaters with people who played.

SkylineRKR

I've been wondering the same, three notifications popped up during patrol but the bubbles were filled only halfway. Strangely enough someone in my fireteam also got the notifications but there was nothing to upgrade as well.

I had this with celestial and was constantly disappointed.

Has to do with the removal of the damage upgrade nodes.

funkypie

Banned
I did no grind whatsoever. All I did was used an Etheric.

And the funny thing is that you don't even need any of these new perks.

That doesn't work though. You have to level up the rest perks and bonuses.Using the light alone doesn't give you 365.

Daemul

Yep pretty much. I'm just sticking with my VoG and CE weapons, none of the new end game weapons are really up to scratch this time around.

Qwell

Anyone feel like running a 32 PoE? Need to take my Hunter through it for the first time. PSN is DaveS78
I'm up for a 32 PoE, just finished my first lvl 28 one and guess I need to start collecting armor cores. I'll be bringing my 32 Titan

Qwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom