• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Anyone wanna do trials with a buddy and me? This is our first crack at it and were probably barely above average. We're going for the "I hope we get the chest piece" not the "I hope we see Mercury"

psn Bicep_Curls

hit me up!!

DNAbro

CFz2o3eUUAAbfih.jpg:large

Thanks to Unstable for helping me get to 34 and helping me get that auto rifle, fusion rifle, and the awesome shader i have.

noomi

Looks like I'll be number 111. I'll take it.

Could have been top 10 but crucible...bleh.

Drizzay, do the honors when you can. :)

Congrats ruthless!

Thanks to you for explaining us the mechanics on the fly ! GG !

It was my pleasure, had a lot of fun today.

Mercury is lovely this time of year.

haha, I have to make sure to take some time and walk around the planet some more... just in case we get locked out again on Tuesday.

Man, the LFG sites are rough for XB1 if you don't have a mic. I've been trying to finish the 34 PoE all week just so I can finally have a 365 legendary and an etheric light.

KxoZz

Finally got a 9-0 card on ToO!!!! Without a single buff, too.
Lighthouse is an amazing looking place. Loved the little easter-egg with osiris' workbench.

Still haven't done Skolas yet... might need to do that tomorrow.

Also, one guy in my fireteam said an acended Black Hammer one-shots (body shot) people in PvP. Can anyone confirm?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Just for the new page, any good PvPers that are into the idea of helping get GAFers to Mercury, send me a PM with when you would be down to do so during the Trials timeframe. Gonna try to get something set up by next time to give more people a chance to get through.

Gonna play some with JeRkY now looks like- Wallach/LT either of you around and ready?

Wallach

Just for the new page, any good PvPers that are into the idea of helping get GAFers to Mercury, send me a PM with when you would be down to do so during the Trials timeframe. Gonna try to get something set up by next time to give more people a chance to get through.

Gonna play some with JeRkY now looks like- Wallach/LT either of you around and ready?

Will be relatively soon, doing some iteration work for a bit longer while I watch stream in the background.

LTWood12

Need 10 min and I'm ready. Vita ok?

Otherwise, I'll be on a controller in 2 hours

Wallach

Haha I doubt it, who am I to say though? Have you done well in PvP on vita before?

Well, I'll still be around then

Yeah, let's wait. I only have enough coins for 1 set of buffs so maybe I can get carried before then. Wanna try to get a decent card with them before I get too drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom