• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

nOoblet16

Yup i'm big on aesthetics too. It's one reason I really dug the Hieracon. It's a plain sky blue with a simple, curvy model. The LGH is similar in a lot of ways, but the dark blue shapes make it look very tacky.

They are the exact same model with a slightly diff camo that looks more or less similar while actually playing :/

hoggert

Fuck you Xur. 😩

I guess this is revenge for getting back to back legendary drops ( from losing games too!) in IB last night. And then my low grade humility rolling to void ambush/clown cartridge/casket mag/surplus first reroll. 100% what I wanted lol

I imagine this week's ToO will be just as tough if not tougher than last week, regardless of the map.

1.) IB is much easier for the non-PVPers who probably just want EL at this point.

2.) IB has people already in pre-made groups simmering most of the week.

Add in a crummy map and it could be a long weekend for those looking to keep their Mercury streaks going.

Next week's ToO will be easier I bet. The helmets being on sale will probably bring a lot of people back in + no other PVP event to distract from it.

ocean

Banned
If you had your pick, which map would you like for Trials this weekend?

They did a Vanilla map, then a TDB map; maybe a HoW one this weekend?

Marvel

could never
700 motes and counting...

no purifier robes yet. Fuck

ExPukey.jpg

Deku Tree

Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks
From Mid-February till End of April

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Finally got a MRI which shows I have Spinal Stenosis of my Thoracic Spine
So yeah this Warlock even with Sunsinger abilities is ducked at the moment

Later on Today @11AM EST I will be going in for spinal surgery
Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Thanks for being cool peoples and letting me become legend alongside you all
If I come out ok I maybe a 2.0 version hopefully of my former self

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February
Went from 475lbs to 366lbs so far

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives

Good luck GraveRobber! Hope everything goes well.

mUaqMp5l.jpg

Two very different rolls. Engrams 7 and 9. Finally Xur doesn't screw me this weekend for the one exotic I actually really wanted. Awesome :)

Deku Tree

only place you need self res in PvE

nightfall
vault of glass as relic holder

no reason to feel pigeon holed if you're doing anything else. self res isnt useful in prison of elders. you need orbs for titan bubbles and gunslingers, and if you are using fireborn to save a wipe, chances are your teammates are dead and they wont get the orbs you make. you're better off using it like any other super.

Self res is useful for HM Crota if you scrub up sword running. It's also useful for Skolas if you die diffusing the mines.

Mind helmet it is.

Happy Birthday Marvel!

Ken

700 motes and counting...

no purifier robes yet. Fuck

I wasted 500 motes last week to get new exotic hands.

Nada.

I will not be spending another one more Mote at that shitty doing.

Fact that Xur is NOT SELLING any new exotics is BULLSHIT OF ALL BULLSHITS.

And here I thought spending energies for 46 more motes after emptying my initial 70 motes from the week was excessive.

Top Bottom