• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

ocean

Banned
Obsidian Mind and Saints are pretty nice for those subclasses at least. I picked up the Mida cause I didn't have it. Don't know what it's useful for though!
MIDA fires super quickly (it's crazy), staggers enemies like there's an earthquake, and boosts your agility. It works wonders with a radiant dance machines build.

Marvel

could never
Ty for the birthday wishes everyone. So the plan for me today is to grab a load of junk food, throw it in my face and play some IB when I have time between packing for the house move. I may even ask for a Skolas run after dinner if anyone would like to run it? I'm a little inexperienced at it though.

Only completed it once and that was with Arc burn. I do have some maxed void weapons.

IB has been consistently laggy for me since it started :(

Same.

Trials was so much better connection wise, the difference is huge.

noomi

Get ready for lots of replies guys....

bows to Fig and Noomi

Hehe, it's not an easy fight even with void burn, but we got through it like the champions we are though!

Also, sorry that I kept calling you captain over and over again haha.

Sorry Noomi, logged off an hour or so before your post, had date night with my gal yesterday, so... yeah :D

Will be online today tho, if you still need anything :)

No worries bits, we got it all. I'm all set for PoE for this week :D

Now, it's all about getting through trials and finding people to play with that can help me get that damn solar hand cannon :p

That roll sounds awesome!

I got field choke, final round and smallbore on my party crasher.

It's known as the God Roll or Scumbag Roll lol, gets the job done... every time. I figured everyone else is using shotgun to kill my ass, it's about time I do the same to them....

REVENGE

Buhh, I guess i spent all my luck getting The Ram pretty quickly :<

Hey dude, thanks for letting me hop into your daily today, I wanted those 20 marks for some extra relic iron. I just got that AR the other day too, it's actually kind of nice....

I gots my Purifier Robes so I'm happy :D

Woo, congrats! Sadly there is no exotic chest piece for hunters this time around, so it's a pass for me. Coins saved.

When are we drunk raiding? I've already started..

I was hoping to do it this weekend, but I've been a bit lazy about contacting everyone and figuring out time zones. It'll probably just end up being "hey guys lets drink and raid... now"

It's 7:00am here, I could start drinking.... but then people would judge me :(

I was hoping to do it this weekend, but I've been a bit lazy about contacting everyone and figuring out time zones. It'll probably just end up being "hey guys lets drink and raid... now"

It's 7:00am here, I could start drinking.... but then people would judge me :

I'm already judging you for not drinking.

Damnit Xur. Making me more upset I missed the Nothing Manacles last week with nothing new this week =(

As for the exotic chest engrams, are the Warlock Purifier Robes the only new exotic chest in HoW?

noomi

Obsidian Mind and Saints are pretty nice for those subclasses at least. I picked up the Mida cause I didn't have it. Don't know what it's useful for though!

Oh, Mida is great! Good for pvp and countering snipers, very good for the abyss in the dark below as well. It's a great weapon and very fun to use.

You'll like it.

I'm already judging you for not drinking.

*pours whiskey into morning coffee*

Here we go!

Have an extra crux laying around - can this be exchanged for anything? Useless if you don't want another nechrocasm?

Sadly.... no. Even dismantling it, gives nothing back :/

Deku Tree

yup there it is

best possible sniper roll you can get in this game IMO:

Low-Grade Humility with
Shortgaze
Hidden Hand
Injection Mold
Unflinching

And Void damage for Thorn bounty and the fact that there's no other good Void sniper in the game.

LGH isn't the best sniper, but it's the best rerollable one.

LGH is better than the queens sniper?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Hey dude, thanks for letting me hop into your daily today, I wanted those 20 marks for some extra relic iron. I just got that AR the other day too, it's actually kind of nice....

I was leveling my void messenger, also kinda nice :>

CLBridges

Got lucky with the chest engram and got the Purifier robe for my warlock, gonna level it real quick to test out the main perk. Oh and TGIF!

ocean

Banned
But lower impact right?
Yeah. Enough for a 2 body shot kill but not enough to get a kill with a headshot against a revive shield (LDR impact and above can do that, Queen's is one of them).

So basically LGH will fire more quickly and with better aim assist and only be at a disadvantage when trying to snipe a recently revived enemy in ToO or Skirmish.

Good thing about Queen's is that it's PvP and PvE viable.

noomi

Does anybody use MIDA for pvp at all? I never see scout rifles.

It's not as common as hand hannons or pulse rifles, but yes people do use it. It's a good weapon for countering snipers, you can pop in and out of cover very quickly with it.

Also hunters with fleet footed and agility are basically speedy gonzales.

My Xbox One clan is recruiting. We played a lot during the Vault of Glass' heyday, but many of us took a break from the game shortly after The Dark Below came out. Now we're back and looking to build our numbers for all end-game content. Prison, Nightfall, Trials, Vault, Crota, the works. If you're an Xbox One player and would like to have a pool of people to group with and get stuff done, request permission to join at the link below and/or shoot me a PM. Thanks!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

Meneses

This game is so disheartening...

Bought an engram trying to get an Alpha Lupi for my hunter. Got it and was quite happy for a moment, but when I checked... it's for the Titan (which I already own).

When I did the Nightfall with my friends on Tuesday, one of them got his 6th or 7th Hawkmoon...

:'(

Today's Xursday is the quintessential "Awesome for newbies, boring for oldies" selection.

If you have a Titan, like PvE, and don't already have one: BUY THE SAINT HELM!!!!!

Been waiting for Xur to get the Helm of Saint 14 back. Got that and an exotic shard and then noticed he's selling MIDA Multi Tool and I've got 0 coins left. RIP.

Any IB trains? I just wanna cash in my medalions and go to sleep.

Inv Legendkilla3rd if any going on

Edit nvm gonna just sleep maybe tomorrow i get in on a gaf train no pun intended.

noomi

Man, looking more and more at this XIM4 setup.....it's expensive ($125).... and I don't think I could ever get used to the input lag from translating controller into m+kb controls. Plus destiny has a very low sensitivity in place and aim assist as well that would potentially make things even more difficult to play with.

Definitely looks like it gives you a advantage though....

willow ve

This catch-up buff for 2nd and 3rd characters in Iron Banner is so great. Might actually play all 3 toons in Iron Banner for the first time ever.

here's a sample of my... playstyle?
zoba, fig, or whoever else is willing, can you take a look and assess how i can improve?
after i viewed it, i know i can improve on map awareness (as i don't know the corners very well) and awareness in general, as i literally ran into/past some opponents.... eesh. what else?

http://youtu.be/LsECMeWS3Xw

i'm a video-recording scrub - the action starts at 5:23 on this one
http://youtu.be/aA3CHUedhDQ

repost for a new page.

Top Bottom