• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

Anomaly would be great.

For some reason it's my best map in Control / Iron Banner (I snipe). Don't think I've gone less than 2.00 K/D on Anomaly in this Iron Banner and had some great games of over 5 K/D and then one game where I must have had host and been lagging because I had 28 kills with a 9.33 K/D.

The key to the map (for kills at least) is to take zone A. People always seem to want to capture C (usually because C spawn is easier to take zone B) but zone A gives you the best routes for killing other players (which ultimately is more important than trading zone control).

B is such a clusterfuck that I just go rogue and constantly go for A and C. Sometimes it causes the other team to have to come back and leave B alone for my team.

Anomaly would be great.

For some reason it's my best map in Control / Iron Banner (I snipe). Don't think I've gone less than 2.00 K/D on Anomaly in this Iron Banner and had some great games of over 5 K/D and then one game where I must have had host and been lagging because I had 28 kills with a 9.33 K/D.

The key to the map (for kills at least) is to take zone A. People always seem to want to capture C (usually because C spawn is easier to take zone B) but zone A gives you the best routes for killing other players (which ultimately is more important than trading zone control).

Yes, but on trials it's not like you can set yourself on the other side and keep sniping.

This map will be shotgun city on ToO.

It's my birthday today

jLdkPIm.gif

I would like a Herkmune.

Down for another IB GAF Train a bit later on today. Thomas the tank engine theme must be included.
happy birthday, marvel! glad to have made your acquaintance the other day.

They're so dumb. 32 isn't that hard that a Ballerhorn is required.

Not having a Horn means you have to do the fight "legit". Most ppl out there have no idea how to kill qodron legit. It's ridiculous.

I know it's a tough fight, but on 32 and after the changes made, it's not only doable, but also fun.

P44

So I was thinking about this over this week:

Not really sure why some groups I've been playing with have had issues with Pantheon in IB. The most important part is to push for B and hold it. I noticed some people backing up waiting for kills and that does not help at all. Stick around B and wait around there and it's an easy win. I mean, worrying about K/D over keeping control of B will only result in a loss.

Trials map memory clashing with IB map memory.

Shito

They're so dumb. 32 isn't that hard that a Ballerhorn is required.
Yeah, I suppose they just want to go the easy way for Qodron, but it's totally doable the legit way without one...
Sorry jtar86, still at work, and then I have a dinner, otherwise I would have gladly joined. :/

Marvel

could never
glad to have made your acquaintance the other day.

Likewise my friend!

Right so I have a massive plate of nacho's almost ready, so when I'm done DEMOLISHING those I'm coming online. Might quickly blast through the weekly's, POE or hop straight into IB if there's space on a train, I'm not sure just yet.

If no space I'll create one for those who wish to play.

Excited to get my teeth kicked in playing ToO today. Anxious to find out what map we're getting. Who else is looking to scrub it up at launch?

Kyne

So I'm a little late to the sniper game. I have an old Efrideet's Spear that I think I should reroll?

It's got:

- Sightsys sls20 / Longview slr20 / Tacsys sls15

- unflinching

- snap shot / send it / custom optics

- final round

Y/n on the reroll?

MrS

Banned
Likewise my friend!

Right so I have a massive plate of nacho's almost ready, so when I'm done DEMOLISHING those I'm coming online. Might quickly blast through the weekly's, POE or hop straight into IB if there's space on a train, I'm not sure just yet.

If no space I'll create one for those who wish to play.
ToO later?

LiK

I'm up to the point in the game where any exotic I get is just trash to me now. All I want is a Hawkmoon.

Namikaze1

If only Tomorrow's Answer had Tracking. If only.

It was a pleasure to get randomly matchmaked with you and to die by a shoulder charge in the first 15 seconds of the match. :)
I didn't know I was facing a fellow gaffer till the reward screen popped up.

Sorry about the Shoulder Charge.

Namikaze1

What are the new top tier shotguns again? I know of Matador. There's another Crucible only drop but I can't remember its name. Is Judgement VI any good? (depending on the perks of course)

Deku Tree

If only Tomorrow's Answer had Tracking. If only.

I didn't know I was facing a fellow gaffer till the reward screen popped up.

Sorry about the Shoulder Charge.

Tracking sucks in PvP unless it's Truth with aggressive tracking. tripod plus G&H with fast velocity and large blast radius is ideal for PvP.

P44

Wow. That's gotta be near the upper maximum. The roll I got was in the 60s for both.

Yeah but the strength man - I don't play warlock too often, but with mr.t-rex arms titan strength is a laughable stat. How is it on warlock?

EDIT: To expand, if I'm in that range, I almost always have shoulder charge up...so storms fist is pointless.

Deku Tree

Congrats on the Robes!

Daddy Protip: Playing with volume, helps the little one get used to sleeping through noise lol
**Wife reaction may varie

Haha. I'd rather my daughter sleep in silence and yeah the wife reaction would be definately negative.

Exotic engrams were handing me crazy rolls this morning. I'm thinking about re-leveling a few chest exotics that I rarely wear anyway because I got 30+ better stat rolls on like four different exotics when gambling for my Purifier Robes.

Top Bottom