• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Lnkn52

Anyone have saved details from that Taken King leak?

I see September 15th as the date, but what other details? Did they actually mention the subclasses and such?

What leak, that never happened....

movealong.gif

Wait for E3 they say.

macewank

Left my Titan at just above 4 rank how many games would it take to get to 5? I want to see if I can do it before reset to get the boost for my Hunter/Warlock which are sitting at 3.

Also will need a glimmer farm later, pretty sure i have the VoG cp. Will post in case anyone wants to join.

check ironbanner.info and it should give you a calculation, but the tl;dr

125 rep per win with no items, 100 rep per medallion

166 rep per win with emblem shader and class item equipped, 132 per medallion.

edit: assuming your PSN is the same as your GAF id, you've got about 18-20 matches left if you don't do any bounties, 10-12 if you do the 3 easy ones. and you need to go buy the class item asap.

Yeah I sharded that piece of junk. I have no use for a
6th
Gjallarhorn. Thanks for the help with getting my Hunter to Mercury. ToO cloak get...#SoM4Ever

No problem! You played like a real member of the team, even though I was stealing your kills kill sharing as Unstable would say.

M3Rocket

I notice that you have Rangefinder (and not the popular Shot Package). Wondering about that. Sometimes, I miss my kills with Shot Package b/c the spread is too narrow. Since I have both Party Crasher and Matador, maybe I should try Rangefinder?

Also interesting that you use Accurized over Aggressive for ballistics. I was sad to only get Accurized on my Matador.

Care to give your thoughts on either or both?

I think it's because Aggressive increases damage by 10% over Accurized at 5%. Accurized actually extends the range more than Aggressive while sacrificing some stability. But if they are already at max range, then the extra 5% damage is preferable.

If the Fallen/The Reef can control Vex tech. Then why don't Guardians use it to go back in time and stop the Darkness......or bring back past Guardians.

Trakan

I played with a random who had a Queen's Warlock Bond. Did he have that from like, launch or is there a new one in the game I'm unaware of?

Lothars

Just look at VoG bosses that gives you space of take a break and positioning between phases, the closes thing we get in PoE was Qodron but was nerfed to oblivion.
Thankfully that fight was just poor before they nerfed it, it was handled really poorly and was not fun at all. It was better on the 32 difficutly with the nerf.

th3dude

I can help with that one. Just let me know.
A little behind schedule, but that one is enough enough to remote play or call in.

I will definitely look out for you tonight. What's your PSN? I'll add you now if you have it.

I've also never 'mooched' the checkpoint before so I might need someone to point me in the right direction.

I think it's because Aggressive increases damage by 10% over Accurized at 5%. Accurized actually extends the range more than Aggressive while sacrificing some stability. But if they are already at max range, then the extra 5% damage is preferable.

This is very interesting. So I guess if Math clicked on Aggressive Ballistics, and the range doesn't go down, it would be because the Range Perk is pushing the range over the cap, and thus Aggressive Ballistics wouldn't bring down the range, even though it's theoretically supposed to.

Is that what you're saying? This reminds me of an SAT problem.

LTWood12

My Warlock has played 3 iron banner matches, and is just a hair below rank 2. Currently have one medallion, and 3 bounties almost completed. I've done the math, and it's possible that i could hit rank 3 with just one more match assuming it's a win, AND that I complete those 3 bounties during the match (heavy kills, capture points, melee kills).

That alt character buff is insane today.

Namikaze1

Doing PoE35 in a few minutes. Need a third. Must have ascended void weapons. Void LDRs, Her Benevolence, Spears are preferred.

Would prefer someone who has already done a PoE 35 run before and is a Titan.

My Warlock has played 3 iron banner matches, and is just a hair below rank 2. Currently have one medallion, and 3 bounties almost completed. I've done the math, and it's possible that i could hit rank 3 with just one more match assuming it's a win, AND that I complete those 3 bounties during the match (heavy kills, capture points, melee kills).

Incredible. The buff today is real.

Damn. I'll be on later tonight if this is the case :D. Still got 2x NF to do and 2x IB to get to rank 3.

LiK

Doing PoE35 in a few minutes. Need a third. Must have ascended void weapons. Void LDRs, Her Benevolence, Spears are preferred.

Would prefer someone who has already done a PoE 35 run before and is a Titan.

hey, if i do it with my Titan again will i get the rewards from big chest because i didn't open the chest before?

i'll be on in around 10 minutes, i need to eat

LTWood12

hey, if i do it with my Titan again will i get the rewards from big chest because i didn't open the chest before?

i'll be on in around 10 minutes, i need to eat

Yes.

Went back and looked at the bounties and I'm at 7/15 on the heavy kills. So nevermind guys. It'll take two matches.

Top Bottom