• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what the verdict on the roll that Gheleon's Demise comes with when you buy it?

Keep it?

If not what's the dream reroll on it? I have an original from months ago but I don't think I can roll that to have full auto and I would like that.

Pretty much.

18598348156_346260583f_z.jpg

So, what I'm taking from this is that The Hive also celebrate Christmas....

Ken

I'm hoping we get new vehicle types and not be stuck with Sparrows forever. Coming from the makers of the Warthog, it's super disappointing we don't have any 3-seaters in a game with an emphasis on parties of 3.

I hope we see some new playable areas and some more weapon variety with Taken King. I'd also like to see the Cabal given some love instead of the Hive. After Dark Below I'm sick of the hive.

forrest

formerly nacire
So what the verdict on the roll that Gheleon's Demise comes with when you buy it?

Keep it?

If not what's the dream reroll on it? I have an original from months ago but I don't think I can roll that to have full auto and I would like that.

Full Auto and Firefly would be good for PVE

PVP you could go for Rodeo and Third Eye or whatever fits your playstyle really.

I'd like to see how Hidden Hand affects it as the base aim assist is low. No guides really mention that one as a top tier PvP perk though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Full Auto and Firefly would be good for PVE

PVP you could go for Rodeo and Third Eye or whatever fits your playstyle really.

I'd like to see how Hidden Hand affects it as the base aim assist is low. No guides really mention that one as a top tier PvP perk though.

Thanks.

I'm also not sure if I even want it. Is there really a point to having this weapon? No elemental damage means I likely won't use it for PvE at all.
Is this a beast PvP weapon and I just need to learn how to use it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Keep it?

gheleon's with firefly is one of my favorite primaries

Can someone please help with PoE 35? I'm at Skolas. I just need one person who knows what they're doing and has a high impact sniper.

psn: kreepmode

forrest

formerly nacire
Thanks.

I'm also not sure if I even want it. Is there really a point to having this weapon? No elemental damage means I likely won't use it for PvE at all.
Is this a beast PvP weapon and I just need to learn how to use it?

I use my old one with outlaw/firefly in pve all the time. Depends on what you like.

LiK

Maybe not, I'm thinking it might be like the Crusader's hammer skill from Diablo 3 - the titan summons a flaming hammer and swirls round and round shooting firebolts in all directions and knocking back anyone in the proximity radius.

i can't help but feel it'll be slow to prevent it from being OP. altho i guess the hammer they used in Halo sorta worked.

Ken

Maybe not, I'm thinking it might be like the Crusader's hammer skill from Diablo 3 - the titan summons a flaming hammer and swirls round and round shooting firebolts in all directions and knocking back anyone in the proximity radius.

"That sounds like work. Let's just reskin the BD/Crota sword and give it to Titan."

ExVicis

The vanguard should have a liquidation sale of there old armor designs. Everything must go. Buy buy buy

Complete with requiring shards to upgrade the armor?

Also anyone doing ToO? I haven't gotten any good runs at all this week and basically have pent a bunch coins with nothing to show for it. It's very depressing

I imagine Hunter's Bow special to be similar to Warlock's Void Bomb. Arrow hits (players or surfaces like walls, floors, etc..) and explodes for AoE void damage.

i can't help but feel it'll be slow to prevent it from being OP. altho i guess the hammer they used in Halo sorta worked.
The gravity hammer is what came to mind. I can imagine it being a flaming hammer you wield and when you slam it into the ground it sends a trail of fire. Pretty much like Iron Fist but instead of an arc blast shooting out it's flames.

rNilla

If you were to buy TDB now would the vendors just have HoW gear that's locked out? Meaning you are not really getting your money's worth?

Have the gunsmith sell old weapons on a rotating basis and add a armorer to do the same and have both let you use marks, glimmer, or motes depending on your preference.

Rubenov

Keep it?

I just bought mine and keeping it as is. Harder hitting VoC for PvP.

Top Bottom