• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Looking for Trials of Osiris group on PS4. I really want to get the arms for my Hunter before the reset. If you need anyone let me know - PSN: Leonidas2123

Rhaegar

Anyone want to run Trials on XBone? Need one. No pressure, mostly looking to have fun or get some armor if fate allows. My GT is Ev0lved1. Need to start soon or will have to call it a night!

Been through 4 LFG groups trying to kill Atheon hard. NO ONE PICKS UP THE RELIC BESIDES ME.

If anyone wants to kill Atheon on hard. Join on me. PSN Hoffelcopter.

I just discovered the secret to success in Trials. Play late Monday night when everyone who's good has already ran through it for the week. We just got to 8 in a row before we choked it away but usually we struggle to get 3 wins total.

We were king of the scrubs tonight.

kidko

Attention contacting destiny servers
JUMPS OUT WINDOW

I just discovered the secret to success in Trials. Play late Monday night when everyone who's good has already ran through it for the week. We just got to 8 in a row before we choked it away but usually we struggle to get 3 wins total.

We were king of the scrubs tonight.

Lol the king of the scrubs. I was wondering how competition would be at this point in the week. Well, I shall remain a peasant among the scrubs as I dream of armor out of my reach xD.

I have 2 decent players looking to get at least 5 wins in Trials before the reset. Looking for 1 that is ideally average or better at PvP. (PS4 - Leonidas2123)

Anyone want to run Trials on XBone? Need one. No pressure, mostly looking to have fun or get some armor if fate allows. My GT is Ev0lved1. Need to start soon or will have to call it a night!

I would but ugggghhhh, did three separate runs today and all ended in failure before 5 wins. I'm set for ToO until next Friday. Hopefully the helmet being sold brings in more terrible teams.

down 2 orth

Got to Skolas but my team had trouble beating him. One guy left, another guy wanted to take a half hour break. I needed lunch so I rushed out to buy some. I come back and I've been kicked to orbit.

I know its partly my own fault, but still....

I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH SOMETIMES.

The only other example I can think of in terms of intentionally making people addicted for personal profit is drug dealers.

I'm going to tone down my Destiny playing because being addicted to something is bullshit, DGAF. I love you guys, and I'll be back, but I'm going to change my relationship to this game.

And fuck you very much Bungie, I really don't like you guys.

inactivity booting is something i don't understand for premade activities. it makes sense for matchmaking instances, but doesn't belong in Nightfalls, Raids or the PoE challenges.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Ji66a, Ruthless, Drizzy et all, I regret to say that I will be unable to join you this week for our weekly Raid Runs. Need to be up early tomorrow for something very important. Best of luck to you all, plz save me a HM oracles CP if you can.

down 2 orth

inactivity booting is something i don't understand for premade activities. it makes sense for matchmaking instances, but doesn't belong in Nightfalls, Raids or the PoE challenges.

I'm guessing it saves them a bit of money with running their servers somehow, but I don't know.

I would be A-OK with a thorn nerf. I'd be fairly happy. And if they somehow nerfed Final Round Snipe for PvP :D
Thorn needs something doing to it. Lower the fire rate or make the ticks do 1 damage or something. Then fix The Last Word hitting for bonus damage when ADS and the things might not be so ubiquitous. Final round needs to die in a fire.

Ji66a, Ruthless, Drizzy et all, I regret to say that I will be unable to join you this week for our weekly Raid Runs. Need to be up early tomorrow for something very important. Best of luck to you all, plz save me a HM oracles CP if you can.

No worries, Yzen and Unstable can hop in this week, for your spot and the rotating 6th chair. So we can do me, Jigga, Ruthless, ZW, Yzen and Unstable this week. We can get Ken in next week or something if he's still down for it.

Top Bottom