• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

noomi

I am home!

nami not sure if you wanted to do another PoE or not. Let me know, no worries if not I can find peeps.

LTWood12

How long does PoE 35 take from start to finish this week? Assuming 3 365 gjallarhorns, competent teamates, and waiting for ammo synth cooldown?

Matush

img_20150609_212808tabvk.jpg

Wohooo. Took me long enough, finally hit 34 today and wanted to try Flawless run. Did it on the first try.

Namikaze1

I am home!

nami not sure if you wanted to do another PoE or not. Let me know, no worries if not I can find peeps.
Sadly, I'm done with Skolas for good. Only looking to do 32 for armor cores for judgement rolls since I have a ton of weapon cores.

OkayRene

Wohooo. Took me long enough, finally hit 34 today and wanted to try Flawless run. Did it on the first try.

Ha, why did one person find Light in the Abyss and someone else find "Light in the Abyss"

giphy.gif

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. They're actually different things.

Just got my third Fatebringer! One less thing to do on Destiny every week! :)

Edit: Btw, I'm at the templar cp with my other character. Team is full but I can give the CP real quick if anyone wants.

Join right now silvertonguebr

noomi

Is it kind of crazy that I'm trying to schedule my life around destiny right now.... Omg I have a problem.

Sadly, I'm done with Skolas for good. Only looking to do 32 for armor cores for judgement rolls since I have a ton of weapon cores.

But nnaaaaaaamiiiii, nah it's cool I get it dude.

Sounds good noomi. I'll send you a message then. Anyone else interested in an 8pm EST PoE 35 runs?

I might have already committed to a group with Macello and nuszka at 7 but if anything changes I'll let you know.

Actually if we get it done in an hour by around 8 I can do another with you :D

Wait for me, I'll be home around 5:30PM EST or a lol bit earlier. We can do 34/35

5:30 I need to come off to get my wife and do dinner :(

zewone

Congrats! How many folks did you guys have in your Fireteam?

I plan on taking 2 others (3 total) to get their Flawless in Crota.

Only part I'm really worried about is the bridge.

ocean

Banned
Her Benevolence has higher base aim assist than previously reported, plus with it being re-rollable it makes it a Tier 1 sniper, probably the best in the game with Shortgaze/LongView slr10, hidden hand, quickdraw/snapshot/injection mold, and unflinching.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37fqub/snipers_reforging/?limit=500
Oh man good to see others have confirmed it. Someone got all defensive on the board last week coming out of nowhere and out of context to say LGH is better and has more AA.

Anyways it's an ugly gun but having enough impact to shoot through revive shields, being re rollable and currently obtainable in game along with that level of AA makes it probably the most versatile available option.

My Benevolence is just one perk shy of being picture perfect :p got Shortgaze Hidden Hand and Unflinching. Sadly middle perk Didnt give me injection mold or hand laid stock. Went with QuickDraw but would have loved some stability boost.

Still, this is the weapon that comes to mind whenever weapon shaders are mentioned. Yuck.

Matush

Congrats! How many folks did you guys have in your Fireteam?

I plan on taking 2 others (3 total) to get their Flawless in Crota.

Only part I'm really worried about is the bridge.
We were 5. Bridge part was little bit tricky, since at one point bridge had to deconstruct. Just be careful there. Other than that it was easy.

Kyoufu

can someone rename this thread to Destiny |OT23| I need a Mother F'n Gjallarhorn

or was that the name for the previous 22 OTs already?

Seriously, I need one. in my pants.

Top Bottom