• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

lt519

Yah, I agree that it didn't need a nerf. People just don't like putting in effort.

We're seeing the affects of an OP weapon being a crutch for unskilled players to lean on. When a mechanic appears that doesn't allow them to use that crutch they suck and complain a fight is to hard. Meanwhile others are beating it in 10 minutes without a problem. But instead they nerf the only fun new mechanic this game has had since vanilla Destiny. Damn shame.

Rest of the patch notes are great though.

noomi

Re-posting for a new page, because I think it's very interesting....

Gp1I1UL.jpg

9LpnACd.jpg

This is what the OP said:

No fakes, just failed the links. Is my first post here:) It's in Germany and from there the red Bulls will be delivered to the US

Source: Linkage

I assume Red Bull has a plant in Germany and he must have snapped a pic of the box art in the warehouse.

Ammo consumables stacking to 100 is fantastic.
Bungie now let planetary materials stack to 1000 or more plz.

Yes, and deleting X amount of consumables. (Hold Square to delete.. how many do you want to delete? Press L1/R1 for -1/+1, Press L2/R2 for -5/+5, something! Hold X to confirm, O to cancel). Or can implement a slider feature like the app since we have a cursor in the menu.

LordofPwn

Re-posting for a new page, because I think it's very interesting....

This is what the OP said:

Source: Linkage

I assume Red Bull has a plant in Germany and he must have snapped a pic of the box art in the warehouse.

It's legit. Guy in my clan does IT for Red Bull and they have a Destiny Edition in their system. No one would tell him anything about it though.

Namikaze1

Ocean, I'll be doing it again as soon as I'm done with this current run. Have to do it twice more. If you're still up for in then, you're welcome to come.

Jinjo

Is the ToO armor piece for this week known already? Please be helm.

Edit: actually no, I barely have time this weekend.

Zocano

We're seeing the affects of an OP weapon being a crutch for unskilled players to lean on. When a mechanic appears that doesn't allow them to use that crutch they suck and complain a fight is to hard. Meanwhile others are beating it in 10 minutes without a problem. But instead they nerf the only fun new mechanic this game has had since vanilla Destiny. Damn shame.

Rest of the patch notes are great though.

I keep saying nerf Gjallarhorn.

I keep saying it. They'll listen eventually.

Agent

I'm pleasantly surprised of the depth and scale of this patch coming so close to the launch of the expansion. I was honestly expecting a 2-3 bullet point simple "fixed random issue that no one even knew existed" type of patch. Think back to TDB, it took a month for the first major patch to hit and it was primarily an anti Crota cheese patch that didn't even fix the problems with the expansion. I know some of the issues were probably harder to fix due to coding, but imagine if they had this quick response back then.

TP-DK

Great update. Now I will finally have space again with the ammo synthesis limit being increased. And being guaranteed a treasure key each week is great too, I never bothered to farm them so I've only the big chest three times.

Too much of a nerf on the Qodron fight though. A 50% increase on the damage with Jailbreaker should have been enough. With what they have done now the detainment shields wont even matter.

Mindlog

Fucking bonus XP drinks.
Trials of Osiris

Fixed an issue in which Trials of Osiris emblems were not sent to the Postmaster if your Emblem inventory was full
:(
Ether Chests will no longer grant ammo consumables when opened
:(

Stacking to 100 is going to free up a lot of Vault space for me. Nice.

Dismantling Passage Coins? LOL how about consumables... I don't think most people have passage coins problems. If you do, kindly send them my way :p

My current 3 coins will thank you later.

phen0m24

Hey Byron,

Let's key farm again. Sounds like it will be more fun
except you can't loot them more than once each spawn
but still...

Taking steps. Little steps but steps.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's random. On one of my characters I got a key when I hit rank 2 but not on my two other characters.

I think rank 3 actually gives you a legit rewards package similar to hitting rank 3 with factions though, seperate from the random reward you can get from turning in a bounty.

Shito

Damn, coming out of a meeting to be greeted by these patch notes: feels good!
Apart from that weird thing about the exotic bounty (I hope it doesn't mean it only drops from PoE 35 now), everything else is on point!
Glad to see Bungie finally adressing problems that quickly. Good move!

TP-DK

I think rank 3 actually gives you a legit rewards package similar to hitting rank 3 with factions though, seperate from the random reward you can get from turning in a bounty.

Oh ok that would be cool. Especially since I haven't hit rank 3 on any of my characters yet, so that would give me 3 guaranteed keys.

Top Bottom