• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

lt519

Nightfall rewards roll call.

Plan C, Icebreaker, Etheric Light.

Shard, shard.

I need Monte Carlo and Fourth Horseman to complete all OG/pre-HoW exotics, I think.

Etheric, No Land Beyond, Coins...I accidentally used the Etheric on Hezen Vengence instead of Hunger of Crota, so yeah..

shermas

I have yet to see a key from an ether chest since the patch, leading me to believe a multiplier was used to increase the drop rate from "zero" to "still zero."

I've picked up three or four and I haven't opened too many chests. Seems, to me, like they increased the number of drops.

Is there any reason to hang onto all the "Tokens of WHATEVER" we get from the Queen group? I understand getting the ship when I get to level 3, but I think I have 5 or 6 Tokens of Flight. Should I just discard them for the vault space?

shermas

Nightfall rewards roll call.

Plan C, Icebreaker, Etheric Light.

Shard, shard.

I need Monte Carlo and Fourth Horseman to complete all OG/pre-HoW exotics, I think.

I got a GHorn, Plan C and MIDA. Really wanted Etheric Light, but three exotics is pretty good. All dupes, though.

noomi

New Hunter exotic boots are 100% better looking than the PoE Hunter boots.

a7lJdd0.jpg

MechDX

I've picked up three or four and I haven't opened too many chests. Seems, to me, like they increased the number of drops.

Is there any reason to hang onto all the "Tokens of WHATEVER" we get from the Queen group? I understand getting the ship when I get to level 3, but I think I have 5 or 6 Tokens of Flight. Should I just discard them for the vault space?

When you discard them you earn rep

rNilla

Not in my world!

I believe you can dismantle tokens for House of Judgement rep now.

Namikaze1

What the fuck? what the fuck?!

Fucking dreg chucks a grenade perfectly at me when I'm about to Gjallarhorn him and his 6 other buddies. Rocket ends up hitting grenade right in front of my face. Fuck you, Greg!

Sullichin

I wish there were new shaders from regular Crucible. I'll never be rank 3 in POE because I barely play it and my postmaster is always stuffed with giglamesh and Beowulf

Frenden

Banned
Upgraded my OG FWC Warlock armor. It's nice not to be all STR anymore. Plus, INT+DIS and Hand Cannon reload on the gloves, woo.

shermas

Not in my world!

I believe you can dismantle tokens for House of Judgement rep now.

Ok. I saw 'discard' and I got a little nervous they'd just go right in the trash.

Didn't we all decide that the Queen weapons are rubbish? I have 10ish keys right now bc I keep forgetting to take them into the PoE with me and I'm too lazy to switch them over via the App when I dash to the chest.

I have a "Her Benevolence" and a couple others from the Biggie Chest.

So I now own all 3 of the new exotic weapons and I just finished upgrading Dreg's Promise....is this gun a joke?
It's absolutely terrible. Is it good in PvP or something? Because in PvE its a waste of an exotic slot. Hell, it wouldn't even be a good legendary.
Maybe I'm using it wrong.

There's another perfect roll that I can't get.

My Matador sits at Aggressive Ballistics/Shot Package/Rifle Barreled/Cascade. Will have to do for now.

Just rolled Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, and Knee Pads on my Matador 64. Keep it or re-roll?

You need Aggressive Ballistics. I had that combo on my Party Crasher but with CBQ Ballistics, and there were times that I didn't drop guys that I knew would've gone down with that extra 10% damage. Field Choke/Accurized is ok, but I won't settle for anything but Aggressive. I opted for Aggressive with a shitty last perk over Accurized with Luck in the Chamber, because I'd rather have more impact on every bullet than once per mag.

nOoblet16

At Skolas. anyone wants to do it? I am leaving and you can take my spot.
Join on RentALine or Souldestroyer199

Fuck Skolas...I don't enjoy playing wave/arena based game modes anyway.

Top Bottom