• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

This thread is making me so happy today. So my wife went to the doctor and Lieutenant Jr. #2 could arrive in the next two weeks.

The doctor pointed out that the baby's back seemed particularly strong on the scans. All thanks to:

twitch.tv/unstablelive
&
twitch.tv/twilightgap
Congrats :)

M3Rocket

Calling all weapon experts! What's currently considered the best machine gun in game? And what are the ideal rolls for the perks?

Unlike Gjallarhorn, there is not a similar class standout for MG's. Here are some highly regarded ones: Thunderlord, Jolder's Hammer, Corrective Measure, BTRD-345, Swarm and even Super Good Advice in a few instances.

As for perks, Field Scout for anything with less than 35-40 rounds. Stability is overrated for the slow-firing ones--look to extend the range instead.

Yes, strikes are super easy to rack up. You don't even need friends for that one, though. You get credit for everyone present at the end of the strike (friends or not) so matchmaking makes that one super easy.

Nice, thanks for the heads up! How many VIP kills do you need btw? I still have 81 to go, not that we'd knock them out at once but just curious.

6 public events, 16 strikes, 42 Salvage wins, 83 Ogre kills, 139 Hydra kills... Meh. 94 Rumble wins? Sweet mother of mercy NO.

Congrats to the soon to be parents in DGAF! :D

In other news my apt hunter is now level 34, although not an optimal set up, 34 is what matters, so now I've shit loads to do:

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

Anyone up for tackling these tonight? I come with maxed toys to play with.

What, did one of those two knock your wife up?

.....that post does read like that now that you mention it.

Coffee... All over my desk because of you guys lol.

Ice Breaker be coming through for me, though.

RadiantPlaintiveHoneyeater.gif

You're using an auto rifle... What?!

Nice, thanks for the heads up! How many VIP kills do you need btw? I still have 81 to go, not that we'd knock them out at once but just curious.

6 public events, 16 strikes, 42 Salvage wins, 83 Ogre kills, 139 Hydra kills... Meh. 94 Rumble wins? Sweet mother of mercy NO.

Is there a site that I can check my stats/progression on the grimoire? And please don't say bungie.net.

In other news my apt hunter is now level 34, although not an optimal set up, 34 is what matters, so now I've shit loads to do:

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

Yeah I need to do all of those too.

ethomaz

Banned

I need 100 Rumble wins... I tried three times in some Daily Crucible last week... failed in all.

For the others I'm pretty close... btw Strikes give you 3 points with a group ;) but it needs to be normal strikes (not weekly or from the vanguard playlist).

Edit - I need over 150 VIPs yet :(

You cant reforge swordbreaker. You should check this out for the perfect scumbag shotty for PvP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I kinda just use swordbreaker or a pvp void shotty for PvE stuff.

Anytime man!

Sorry I meant what rerollable shotty would be recommended for PVE.

lol I've been consulting that reddit thread. I have a party crasher with shot package, rifled barrel, final round. Only bad thing it doesn't have Aggressive Ballistics so I'm using Field Choke on it.

and yeah swordbreaker is fine for me for PvE but I just didn't want to be missing out if there was something better! :)

SkylineRKR

Unlike Gjallarhorn, there is not a similar class standout for MG's. Here are some highly regarded ones: Thunderlord, Jolder's Hammer, Corrective Measure, BTRD-345, Swarm and even Super Good Advice in a few instances.

As for perks, Field Scout for anything with less than 35-40 rounds. Stability is overrated for the slow-firing ones--look to extend the range instead.

The best I have used, even without perks its a Thunderlord with a bigger mag and more stability. And I have all of those MG. Get one with Range finder and feeding frenzy and its probably the best out there. Perhaps armor piercing too.

raindoc

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

im up for 34 and/or 35 PoE. Got Gally

EDIT: I should say that I'm not using a mic atm.

Bladelaw

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

I wouldn't mind running Crota HM. Still need the Word to fill out my elemental primary rainbow.

im up for 34 and/or 35 PoE. Got Gally

EDIT: I should say that I'm not using a mic atm.

i can join you for poe 34

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

Count me in
PSN: Narasingh

Kyoufu

- VoG HM X2
- Skrota HM X2
- PoE 34
- PoE 35

I need to do VoG/Crota HM but I don't have any experience in the latter raid.

I need about 75

PoE 34, optional 35 afterwards

1) raindoc (34 Warlock)
2) narasingh (?)
3)

psn id = gaf username

Im up for 34 in 20mins or so if you wanna wait...

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Sweet. I'm sure that I've got you in my FL!

Anyone else up for it?

Edit: let's get a list going for VoG HM/ Crota HM

1 - Me (All)
2 - Saveweyard (All, 2Hrs)
3 - Raindoc (CHM)
4 - Bladelaw (CHM)
5 - Narasingh
6 - Kyoufu

Does anyone have a Crota or Gordon's CP?

If not I'm happy to run through them if everyone else is?

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Anyone else up for it?

1 - Me (All)
3 - Raindoc (CHM)
4 - Bladelaw (CHM)
5 - Narasingh
6 - Kyoufu

Is this happening now? I will be on in an hour after work If you Guys need an extra for either VOG HM or Crota let me know. I have Gorgons HM checkpoint too.

Psn: thenal84

Bladelaw

PSN - Souldestroyer199

Anyone else up for it?

1 - Me (All)
3 - Raindoc (CHM)
4 - Bladelaw (CHM)
5 - Narasingh
6 - Kyoufu

I'll be home in about an hour I don't have a CP but wouldn't mind running through to Crota and passing CP's along. PSN is fadeddream by the way.

I need

• 75 VIP kill
  • 6 Raid Completions
  • ~3600 Sidearm kills

That'll put me at max grimoire.

Edit: apparently I already responded to this once. I... I don't remember doing that.

Thanks man. Will keep an eye out. Heard good stuff about BTRD-345

Bungie weekly update is up and it looks like there will be no more burns for Skolas when the game is patched around e3. Skolas will have lower health though.

Top Bottom