• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

I think you want Aggressive Ballistics.

Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, and Rifled Barrel are basically what you want and I believe Final Round or Luck in the Chamber are bonuses.

Accurized Ballistics increases Range and Impact, Minus Recoil. What does Aggressive do again?

Word on the street is that guns that are no longer purchasable from the vendors can still drop from leveling up the factions. So theoretically, you can still procure Final Boss and LDR from Vanguard and Prudence from New Monarchy after leveling up. You just wont be able to reforge them and will have to ascend them.

does anyone have confirmation on this or are these weapons gone for good?

shermas

If you get to IB rank 3, can you buy as many Etheric Lights as you want/can afford or are you locked out after you buy one? Anyone know?

Namikaze1

3 for 3 with the PoE 32 small chests for Treasure Keys. Got this on my Warlock:
CGg2uNeVAAAGZIP.jpg:orig

And here's the complete Warlock PoE set with and without PoE 35 shader:

th3dude

I am so relieved to see that I was not going crazy in the last 2 weeks thinking that I was getting absolutely destroyed by fusion rifles (especially the Vex).

I would have games where it felt like 75%+ of my deaths were from the Vex, and the others were from other fusion rifles.

Sanity restored.

So much to do in Destiny :( Feels like if for some reason I miss a day then I am vastly behind.

Man, do I hear that :(

dB Viper

Can someone help me with Elder Cipher?

My fucking bounties were full, but per Bungie's patch notes, this shouldn't matter anymore. Variks has the 3 weapons to pick from but I can't select A on any to choose. Am I fucked?

I haven't received any Queens Cipher from chests yet.

1st IB match.... on Pantheon. PTSD was triggered immediately.

2nd IB match... on Pantheon. Bungie pls. ;_;

The lag is soooo much worse in regular Crucible, I've completely forgotten how bad it is. Props to ToO for connection based MM actually making a difference.

Hey DD are you feeling any better? I'm left rather voice-less at the moment but still played Crucible last night hehe (Deaf and Phantom got to hear me yell about cheap kills)

Would love to assist you on the IB train, and hopefully not stand immediately behind you to get you killed and then eliminate the wounded left in your wake
ok maybe sometimes
;)

Definitely feeling better after sleeping for a super long time Sunday and Monday, my throat was feeling rough yesterday but it's been holding up well so far today. Thanks for asking!

I'll definitely be running some IB all week so I'm sure we can find some time to roll the train. Should be fun although I'm not hyped about these TDB maps...

Iceman829

Is it worth trying IB with my 27 hunter?

Why not? You have a 50% chance of winning. If you are placed on a team that can play just stick with your team members to reduce the risk of being caught alone. Worst case you lose some matches and pick up a few tokens. Eventually the MM finds you a team to help you win.Work towards that 36 gear and etheric light if you need them.

Damn you still have the vanilla Warlock trenchcoat. So jealous.
I usually rock the similar set of legs that go with it too. Really glad I kept those.
Glitch where you can keep your rank from the last Iron Banner, which gives you access to buy the new items.
I did this by complete accident after coming back from dinner. Very happy about it though, I can finally get some hunter gear this time.
That said, who will have me on their IB team?

Why not? You have a 50% chance of winning. If you are placed on a team that can play just stick with your team members to reduce the risk of being caught alone. Worst case you lose some matches and pick up a few tokens. Eventually the MM finds you a team to help you win.Work towards that 36 gear and etheric light if you need them.

Thanks man :)
Hope renewed.

Plus she'll have the buffs from her 33 warlock and Titan sisters. :)

Jinjo

1st IB match.... on Pantheon. PTSD was triggered immediately.

2nd IB match... on Pantheon. Bungie pls. ;_;

The lag is soooo much worse in regular Crucible, I've completely forgotten how bad it is. Props to ToO for connection based MM actually making a difference.

LOL.

Also, so much truth. I was really pleasantly surprised by how smooth the connection was in ToO. Noticed a big difference already when playing ToO with UnstabIe, who I think is US-based (EU here).

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
So much to do in Destiny :( Feels like if for some reason I miss a day then I am vastly behind.

Haha yeah, I've been really feeling the pressure lately. I definitely didn't get everything I wanted finished last week... missed a few PoE runs. Between Nightfall, Weekly, ToO, VoG, Crota, PoE, Wanted bounties, and daily bounties... god it's a packed schedule. Iron Banner this week is going to severely soak up my time as well.

Jinjo

Once (read: if ever) I get enough light I would love to ascend an entire Warlock VoG kit with Chatterwhite.

Best look in the game.

This is why I plan on running VoG hard again every week from now on haha. I need to get the full set back. Watch me get plagued by the forever-29-syndrome lol.

E92 M3

3 for 3 with the PoE 32 small chests for Treasure Keys. Got this on my Warlock:
CGg2uNeVAAAGZIP.jpg:orig

And here's the complete Warlock PoE set with and without PoE 35 shader:

For one, I am shocked that Nami is having success with RNG. I never saw this coming.

I am so relieved to see that I was not going crazy in the last 2 weeks thinking that I was getting absolutely destroyed by fusion rifles (especially the Vex).

I would have games where it felt like 75%+ of my deaths were from the Vex, and the others were from other fusion rifles.

Sanity restored.

Man, do I hear that :(

I just want the Vex to be left alone =/. It's a treasured gun.

I really want my old vanilla gear back. :( I'm probably the only one though lol.

Sharded it all lol?

Top Bottom