• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

so guys is b.net play time right? damn doesn't feel like I've played 8 days :O

b.net is actually less accurate in the other direction.

B.net doesn't take into account any time spend in Orbit. So you've actually been playing more than what they're showing.

I think DestinyTracker.com or DestinyStatus.com shows your actual time playing.

BokehKing

Banned
Not sure if I should be happy about the boost to treasure game or upset of the loss of the meta game of hitting the chest as much as possible, essentially sparrow racing

SkylineRKR

Not sure if I should be happy about the boost to treasure game or upset of the loss of the meta game of hitting the chest as much as possible, essentially sparrow racing

I fully expected this. Higher chance on keys + chest hoarding would be out of the question. Its like making purples guaranteed legendaries but keeping 1.0 drop rate and loot cave in tact.

But it was absolutely fun to try to race to the chest 4 times.

Didn't play IB last time, Can anyone tell me how the weapons work? The two that are in the vendor, are they the only two that can drop or will things like Felwinters Lie become available? Or can they drop after a game?

spyder_ur

Draft Itinerary:
- nightfalls (Do people want to do these at the start? Before we technical start the IB trains at 8:30? At all?)
- iron banner

Team 1
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) [I could go either way on the nightfalls]
2) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
4) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??

Team 2
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
3) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
4) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
5) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
6) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??

I got promoted. Ha - like I said earlier, I'll be around for Nightfalls around maybe 7:45 and then looking to do IB around 8:30.

KyleP29

is IB broken, playing with randoms on xbox 1, accumulated 5 coins finally win a match, my coins are gone and i still have no rep towards IB

Got Pantheon 3 times...and that laag :(

Is the lag that bad for you guys as well? Saw a couple of teams teleporting across the map but thought just bad luck. We had Anomaly maybe 3 times in a row, with 7 in total or something XD It seems my brain can't IB anymore so I might just stick to ToO.

SkylineRKR

Didn't play IB last time, Can anyone tell me how the weapons work? The two that are in the vendor, are they the only two that can drop or will things like Felwinters Lie become available? Or can they drop after a game?

At Rank 4 you can buy the special weapon, which is the FR. At Rank 5 the primary, which is the Scout.

After you reach Rank 3, you have a RNG chance of obtaining 2 different IB weapons after every game. Those are hand picked.

E92 M3

The IB trick in it's current form requires one to be playing before IB becomes active, correct?

3 Weekly NF's and no etheric light - Homeboyd stole mine (He did get the most kills)

I did get The Last Word, Universal Remote and Hard light though.

3 E Shards

boofa

Neo Member
At Rank 4 you can buy the special weapon, which is the FR. At Rank 5 the primary, which is the Scout.

After you reach Rank 3, you have a RNG chance of obtaining 2 different IB weapons after every game. Those are hand picked.

Drops are always what was on sale last time. So this week it is Spear (sniper) and Timur's (HC) but they are marked with a HoW II, so they have the new perks instead of the old ones (still only 331 though). Meaning no more final round spears unless you've got an old one.

We're gonna do it three times, should be real easy with an ascended Praedyth's and a Corrective Measure.

Oh I didn't think about CM... very nice. I can only ascend 1 until I kill Skola once (unless L34 drops etheric? I forget). Should actually be fun

SkylineRKR

Drops are always what was on sale last time. So this week it is Spear (sniper) and Timur's (HC) but they are marked with a HoW II, so they have the new perks instead of the old ones (still only 331 though). Meaning no more final round spears unless you've got an old one.

Yeah I still have a Final Round spear. Won't part with it, lol. I wonder if Bungie is going to dick it with a patch eventually.

TheOddOne

animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif

animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif

animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif
animation1lzkzp.gif

Well...

Top Bottom