• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

nowai

Haha thanks, someone should stop me from rerolling
damn it Grim for being a fellow addict
, it is pretty addictive to search for that one and perfect combination of perks.
I even had to exchange ass shards for more motes and hand in over 100 axiomatic beads to fill up my glimmer. Glad that I got a pretty good combination though don't get me wrong ;)

What were you trying to get? Something like hand laid stock or injection mold instead of snapshot?

Zocano

CGhYW1FVIAQ6KtX.jpg:large

Daemul

Look at what I got on my first match:

screenshot-original19xk0h.png

:lol

same here bruh.

LOL! Exact same for me. My first IB match was on Pantheon, and seeing that map again after the shitfest it caused this past weekend in ToO put me in such a bad mood, that I took out my Shadow Veils, camped myself at the C spawn side of the middle, and sniped everyone I saw coming from the other side.

I had over 20 kills before I got Golden Gunned near the end of the match, something which I could have avoided tbh, but my bad mood took away my ability to give a fuck.

Fuck Pantheon.

3 weapon mats for every re-roll burns through them fast. Either it should be 1:1 with motes or Bungie needs to let us buy weapon mats from the Vanguard/Cruicible vendors.

Dave_6

It sounds like folks are keen on ironing some banners tonight to chase that sweet etheric light.

As such, rather than post a suggested itinerary of raid-related activities, I'll just use this post as a roll call for who wants to team up for IB, and ask you to respond with:
- if you can play tonight
- confirm your desired start time (8:30 PM Eastern or 9:30 PM Eastern)
- if you want to run NFs 1/2/3 times before starting IB

Also, if anyone has strong feelings about wanting to run raid stuff tonight, please speak up. There may be enough people between the two usual teams + alts for a raid group to form.

Draft Itinerary:
- nightfalls (Do people want to do these at the start? Before we technical start the IB trains at 8:30? At all?)
- iron banner

Team 1
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) [I could go either way on the nightfalls]
2) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
4) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??

Sounds fun to me! I won't be online until ~7 CST or a few mins after but I wouldn't mind trying to squeak in a NF or two before we start the IB train. If not and science needs a hand for part of CE, I'll help with that too.

XenoRaven

So I'm watching Unstable's IB train stream and these games are really laggy. Like worse than normal.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone on Xbox experiencing this?

What were you trying to get? Something like hand laid stock or injection mold instead of snapshot?

Yep that was exactly what I was looking for, preferably Injection Mold. I was doing pretty good with my old Efrideet's Spear in ToO so I guess it can only get better.

So I'm watching Unstable's IB train stream and these games are really laggy. Like worse than normal.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone on Xbox experiencing this?

Not on Xbox, but it sure was laggy compared to ToO.
Guys disappearing and walking into walls, only to appear behind you.
Had some fun nonetheless with a GAF group.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Anyone wanna join the sploatee "get PvE stuff done so can play IB rest of week" train?

Thinking:

2 x prison 32 (I'd love a 34, but I'm 33 and I don't want to be carried)
2 x weekly heroic

And maybe maybe 2 x nightfall

Anyone...?

dB Viper

Variks has my Cipher bounty but I can't select any of the guns. My bounties were full so it didn't drop from Skolas himself. Its also not in my bounty area either. Do I need to beat him again to get it? My bounties are now clear.

I just got the exp and rep gain at the beginning of a match, saw everyone get their stuff, and then we all got kicked at the end when the game actually ended.

Classic Iron Banner.

Top Bottom