• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

PoE 34 anyone?

Last week was such a bitch; looking for some revenge . . .

Edit: Top-of-Page 4th Horseman Love:
4th-horseman-exotic-review-patch.png

A friend of mine recently got the game and he's at level 26, which is around the time when he has to transition from rare armor to legendary with better light. And one of the straightforward ways of getting them is from the vanguard, but he's pretty low on rep and doesn't feel like grinding patrols. I don't mind grinding them while he's making himself lunch or something, since I know how to do them with relative ease jumping in and out of orbit to refresh the good patrols, but during my 3rd run it kicked him out for being inactive. Is that a new thing? This was the first time I tried to run patrols like this but I didn't think afk timers existed, considering how many do it in the strike playlists.

At Rank 4 you can buy the special weapon, which is the FR. At Rank 5 the primary, which is the Scout.

After you reach Rank 3, you have a RNG chance of obtaining 2 different IB weapons after every game. Those are hand picked.

Thanks, hoping for the sniper, shotty and scout rifle. Maybe Jolder Hammer too.

Dave_6

Ldr would be better especially if it has field scout and final round. A void Eff Spear w FS and FR would be ideal imo but even P's Revenge can get the job done fine, same as Patience and Time last week. Not ideal but it'll also be much easier to stay alive this week since the servitor doesn't even really attack you.

I still have a Spear in my vault that I had no luck re-rolling so I put it back up. I have a Vendor LDR that I use a lot so I can't make my mind up on what perks I want the Spear to have, PvP or PvE focused.

Oh sweet! Tokens of Flight, Identity, and Judgment can now be dismantled to gain +10 House of Judgement reputation each
Ammo consumables can now stack to 100

Anyone down for some PoE?

Renta

Banned
On the last part of the nightfall, about to just finish it. Two spots open. Add RentALine on PSN and join.

I'll wait a little bit, if anyone is interested, otherwise I'm just gonna eat em lol

Ruthless!

Thanks for the invite earlier, wish I could have stayed with you guys for longer. I was totally kidding about the solar hand cannon :p <3 u buddy

Lol I know..You played great, I'm still scrubbing it up and that lag isn't helping.

I'm shocked you're using last word over hawkmoon...

Top Bottom