• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

I still have a Spear in my vault that I had no luck re-rolling so I put it back up. I have a Vendor LDR that I use a lot so I can't make my mind up on what perks I want the Spear to have, PvP or PvE focused.

I'd focus on PvE, it's not a very good pvp sniper except for Final Round and that can't roll on the gun anymore so you're out of luck there. Most important PvE perk is Field Scout, and then lots of other things are good options. Surplus gives you more ammo for special and heavy for example, Rodeo is fine for less recoil, Outlaw and Firefly are always cool, etc. Mainly it's about getting the right element and Field Scout then you'll be set.

ocean

Banned
Strangeness continues...

So Skolas gave me two ciphers at once. I opened a chest and they both updated, so now I have two bounties on my inventory waiting for a callback.

Has this happened to any of you guys?

Can someone help us to complete PoE35? We are at Skolas right now. A Titan would be perfect

PSN ShikiAoi

If you still need someone in about 20 minutes I can hop on and bring a Titan. I would need some prep time to pull my light over so I can upgrade some void weapons but that shouldn't take long.

Does this go from left to right, best to worst?

Left is highest rate of fire with lowest impact, to right side which is lowest RoF and highest impact. "Best" depends on the situation, the other perks, personal preference etc. although people tend to put a lot of emphasis on aim assist.

Trakan

I must have been lagging pretty bad, never seen this before.

Look at my gun elements.

CGhrb-yUkAE6uvm.jpg:large

BokehKing

Banned
My God that IB hunter cloak is amazing!

Going to hit rank 3
Then go to Vog, hit 25 glimmer cap
Buy etheric light
And just do it all again

(unless we can only buy one etheric light?)

BTW, anyone running nightfall, or let me ride for at least just one

shermas

Going to hit rank 3
Buy etheric light
And just do it all again

I think you can only buy one etheric light when you hit rank 3.

Going to hit rank 3
Buy etheric light
And just do it all again

You can buy one at 3 and one at 5. I'm running a second Nightfall. CollateralCat-

I'd focus on PvE, it's not a very good pvp sniper except for Final Round and that can't roll on the gun anymore so you're out of luck there. Most important PvE perk is Field Scout, and then lots of other things are good options. Surplus gives you more ammo for special and heavy for example, Rodeo is fine for less recoil, Outlaw and Firefly are always cool, etc. Mainly it's about getting the right element and Field Scout then you'll be set.

Drizz, I asked before but...

Can anyone confirm when re-rolling an old iron banner weapon, that the perks are selected from the old perk tree?

Ie, rolling a spear, now, can still give final round.

GobFather

Is there a reason my IB rank isn't going up? I have the shader and the emblem. Plus the mission completed. Plus won 3 rounds. Thanks in advance. It's still rank 0 and nothing has gone up.

nOoblet16

I'm trying to study but my head feels heavy, does anyone here wants to play PoE35? I still haven't played it even once since release !

Deku Tree

Has anyone verified if you can get a PoE elemental primary after the first try if you (1) kill Skolas and then (2) wipe on the mines and then (3) kill Skolas again?

Top Bottom