• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Think I might actually try 35 this week. No Gjallarhorn won't really hurt me, and I have a fully-upgraded Truth raring and ready to go!

I decided to keep track of my IB deaths for a short while. 9 deaths by shotguns, 8 other deaths (including grenades, supers, primary weapons and melee attacks). And I've been trying to keep a distance with my Hawkmoon and PR, not rushing in as soon as I spawn.

phen0m24

Never get offended? Pfft, what are you? Some kind of thick skinned person? Some Thick-skinned freak!?

I'm going to start calling you: Colonel Thickest Skin.

Yeah, all of that! LOL

I tend to worry more about people's sanity playing in PvP with me.

Fig is going to need an IV drip soon.

I'd probably land Unstable in some kind of Folgers rehab

Twilight would delete his characters again

Gala

Think I might actually try 35 this week. No Gjallarhorn won't really hurt me, and I have a fully-upgraded Truth raring and ready to go!

We can try it tomorrow if you like, I just max my Truth after work and I'm ready to go. Just need the last upgrade.

truth really isn't that great. then again, it's not like you absolutely need to have a "maxed void sniper" and "gjallarhorn". i did skolas with a rare silvered caracas at 242 damage as it was the only decent void sniper i had. with weapons of light, it was hitting for 3500 damage, which was enough to stun him for corrective measure. a full 100 round mag of crits from corrective measure with weapons of light was around 50k damage.

Stantron

Bungie should have increased planetary material stacking cap from 200 to something high like 1000.
Why wasn't this shit not obvious when they were already doing the ammo synth cap increase?
I don't have any use for marks but to buy planetary materials, but now they are taking way too much space.
On the bright side, gear doesn't take nearly as much materials to upgrade.
Would be nice to trade marks for weapon and armor parts though.

truth really isn't that great. then again, it's not like you absolutely need to have a "maxed void sniper" and "gjallarhorn". i did skolas with a rare silvered caracas at 242 damage as it was the only decent void sniper i had. with weapons of light, it was hitting for 3500 damage, which was enough to stun him for corrective measure. a full 100 round mag of crits from corrective measure with weapons of light was around 50k damage.

Ok, cool. I'll use Praedyth's Revenge. Might ascend it, too, when I hit Rank 3 IB.

Like an idiot, I sharded my Spear awhile ago when I thought I'd given up on sniping. Not sure if it was void.

We can try it tomorrow if you like, I just max my Truth after work and I'm ready to go. Just need the last upgrade.

Just want to make sure I have a key for the Big Chest to try to get ship/shader/emblem. Will farm some 28 PoE runs tonight.

phen0m24

Am I actually going to try The Last Rebellion? (rolled one in Void, does moderate damage against DREGS)

Nah, will use void One Way Ticket with tracking LOL

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Finally the TV is mine :)

Any iron banner groups on ps4 need one more?

my average performances will enhance the efficiency of your train!

You had to go there. That beautiful Grim Citizen, maxed out.

"I'll never use it again..." SHARD

never got a Shadow Price but have a Vanquisher

I bought it because a legendary primary was taking forever to drop for me. I had legendaries/exotics in every other slot except primary. And I was shit with Hand Cannons or else I would have bought TDYK. I did buy one eventually, but sharded it. ;_;

Dave_6

I have a Shadow Price and a TDYK both in my vault, both maxed and waiting on the day I'm overflowing in etheric light.

TheOddOne

Thanks for contributing something positive to the thread, as I already pointed out it was a mistake.
I was joking around, man :)

Didn't mean anything negative with that comment. If I offended you, then I'm sorry about that.
And even if you get a Spear now, you can't roll Field Scout on it which is almost necessary.
Yeah, that sucks. One of the reasons I'm not re-rolling one of my Spear's.

My Spear did 9.5k to Skolas, per shot.

You dun goofed, fella.

Yeah and a Final Round shot is 12.7k with I-WoL, hoo boy!

I'd recommend against Truth, like others have said. My buddy was using one last night on 2 or 3 failed attempst, but the explosions were just making it hard to see my crit shots and it wasn't staggering him well. As soon as he switched to a 331 Spear, Skolas was dead on the next run. Snipers all day everyday, regardless of element.

In terms of DPS, basically all rockets are created equal and not that exceptional. Wolf pack rounds are not rockets.

Edit: how do I hold all these Hawkmoons for 50ppp page top/100ppp page middle?

lupkAWd.jpg

Top Bottom