• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Well, when I'm not calling you Boss or Instructor or Jedi Master or whatever LOL :p

That reminds me. Sorry I ignored your invite the other day. You caught me during my pre-work session.

I have like 30-35 minutes in the morning between when my wife leaves for work, and when I have to leave for work.

Usually I just try to get a quick game or two in.

Hope I didn't put you off.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Does getting another cipher while you're in the middle of one overwrite the one you are currently on because that's what I think happened to me? BS.

Does getting another cipher while you're in the middle of one overwrite the one you are currently on because that's what I think happened to me? BS.

Oh wow if thats how it is then I should hold off Skolas till I finish this one that sounds horrible

cakely

alright so I am going to get the Light from doing IB... Do I use it on armor upgrades or weapons? If so Fatebringer first right?

Upgrade the armor piece that will take you to 34.

Then, yeah Fatebringer sounds pretty good.

I think I'm going to go Fatebringer, Corrective Measure and then I'm strongly tempted to upgrade a nicely rolled Badger CCL I've been holding on to.

joecanada

Outlaw and Firefly aren't very beneficial in PVP compared to other perks.

Praedyths also has 20 Aim Assist vs. LDR's 39. Not to mention that Shortgaze (which is unavailable on PR) adds more assist.

outlaw is not that great firefly is great for crowd control though... also I hate aim assist in all multiplayer games.

the higher fire rate still makes praedyth the one to beat. unless you hit on every first shot.

I swear that playing with GAFers brings good luck.

Not only did my Hawkmoon drop from Ruthless Barbarian's Magical Imaginarium (Gorgon Chest), but both Revenant and Bittersteel dropped while I had GAFers on my Fireteam.

just sayin

phen0m24

That reminds me. Sorry I ignored your invite the other day. You caught me during my pre-work session.

I have like 30-35 minutes in the morning between when my wife leaves for work, and when I have to leave for work.

Usually I just try to get a quick game or two in.

Hope I didn't put you off.

I never get offended if someone can't join. NO sweat whatsoever.

Jabronium

Potentially silly question but I've never done IB before and I can't get to it for a couple days yet, so...do you still earn crucible marks in IB?

This will be the one time I probably advise to use this weapon on one of the people playing;

Have one person using Super Good Advice.
This person should be designated the Detainment Bubble Popper.
His/her job is to take out the Eye for when Qoudron is searching for targets.

Make sure you are grouped up close enough together, within line of sight so that you can all be broken out in a timely manner.
Right side tactic seems to be a little safer in my plays "legit".

Super Good Advice" misses" every shot when hitting the detainment bubble, therefor can be fired indefinitely, just try to not reload every time you use it, and only use it on the bubbles.

Everyone else should be high impact sniper/rocket with tracking.
A bubble titan is nice to have for this fight, but needs to be used more for blocking possible flanking, so you are not shot from a blind spot.

Take your time, this is a pretty long fight.
speaking of long fights, did you guys manage to off Skolas?

Gala

I swear that playing with GAFers brings good luck.

Not only did my Hawkmoon drop from Ruthless Barbarian's Magical Imaginarium (Gorgon Chest), but both Revenant and Bittersteel dropped while I had GAFers on my Fireteam.

just sayin

You are sucking the drop luck out of everyone :p

zewone

Talk to me. Does th Bow shoot like a scout? Does it have a charge time? It looks ridiculous.

Yes, it has a charge time. It has two scopes. The first scope is a sniper scope which does more impact and range but longer charge time.

The combat scope zooms in less with faster charge (the one I'm using in the gif) but is still a one headshot or two body shot kill.

It's basically a sniper with a fusion rifle charge.

It can hold over 100 rounds in reserve in PVP though, which is absolutely insane.

Talk to me. Does th Bow shoot like a scout? Does it have a charge time? It looks ridiculous.
i was watching unstable play with it in twitch - it does have a charge time, and apparently, if you chose the shorter scope, then it doesn't have the red-eye tell downrange. it sounds really cool charging up, too.

that piece of shit Quodron

O5NyCibf93upy.gif

LTWood12

speaking of long fights, did you guys manage to off Skolas?

I was going to invite you to do it again but saw you guys were already doing 34. Ended up just doing a 32 and calling it a night. I hoping to do it two more times before reset. It's actually pretty fun this week!

At first I was a bit miffed about PoE being 3 man fire teams. I thought that this would really kill the raid fun I have with people. Not really the case. PoE actually makes you a better teammate and a better player in general. Especially if you are not geared to the max.

Also the key drops from the small chests are freaking amazing. Got one so I could open the big chest up, made the victory that much sweater.

Top Bottom