• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Nirran

Just picked the game back up after hearing about all the positives from the new expansion pass. I never finished the game when it came out so Ijust finished up with Mars and need half a level to hit 20. What should some of my goals be for someone new? I'm so lost with all the millions of things to do now it seems. Could always use some people to play with as well. PSN name is Nirran.

Namikaze1

Like I said last night:

Truth is shit. Corrective Measure is the shit.

Use that over Truth for Skolas. Use anything over Truth for Skolas.

Kalamari

I thought the patch would allow us to turn in tokens of flight and such into Variks for rep?

Also, need one more for PoE still.

LordofPwn

I mean i could not use a gjallarhorn but that would be like throwing food away when you know there are starving children in the world.

Hoodbury

Just picked the game back up after hearing about all the positives from the new expansion pass. I never finished the game when it came out so Ijust finished up with Mars and need half a level to hit 20. What should some of my goals be for someone new? I'm so lost with all the millions of things to do now it seems. Could always use some people to play with as well. PSN name is Nirran.

Welcome back! I think around that level you'll either want to run Crucible if you're into PvP to start building up your crucible points which you can then buy armor with, or start running the Vanguard strike list. When in orbit selecting the Vanguard strike bubble and then selecting the one that is appropriate for your level, not going to each individual planet and selecting the strikes from there.

You'll get armor drops from either and start building up your points where you can just buy armor from the vendors. That'll get you up to 32 relatively quick.

Or if you like both, you could pick a faction to join, then doing either crucible or vanguard strikes will give you rep for that vendor. I think you need crucible points to buy from the vendor though.

Ken

Old news but Low Grade Humilities seem to drop pretty often in Crucible/IB so if anyone's looking for a good Trials sniper I'd try farming for one from there.

Yes, and you can earn the ugliest helmets in game! Join NOW!

8LKw1Xs.jpg

Ugly you say? More like majestic cow/Boeing helmet

and did you has some lulz?

Haha oh yes, a whole lot. And then some more just now re watching that video with purple and green pea shooters flying everywhere. The cursed thrall explosion at the end is the best part. My 11 kills, 12 assists, 3.67 k/d line is the mark of a true auto rifle camper.

Made my Warlock hit level 34. Just need my Hunter and Titan and I can get that by doing PoE 32 this week. Then I can focus all my etheric light on upgrading weapons.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Cryptarch package had a legendar engram which became...

Monte Carlo

Well...it's new to me I guess.

LTWood12

Even if it's 300 CM vs. 365 Truth?

If you have a 331 MG18A w/ persistence, field scout, and surplus you could use that. I ended up ascending that before the fight instead of corrective measure because i didn't have any spinmetal. Same gun other than Oracle disruptor for all intents and purposes.

Edit:
Top of page! Ice Cream Lieutenant Dan!
aGb6v80.gif

Top Bottom