• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

vctor182

So the nightfall reward with my hunter was Heart of Praxic Fire... I thought you only got armor for the class you're playing with, unlike engrams which is random class. This is the first time i got something for a different class in nightfall

So the nightfall reward with my hunter was Heart of Praxic Fire... I thought you only got armor for the class you're playing with, unlike engrams which is random class. This is the first time i got something for a different class in nightfall

Seems to be new with the patch. Bot sure if bug or intended.

lt519

Rpocket launcher add control seems to be the way to go when it comes to PoE.

Easily, Snipers do more damage to bosses so you mine as well take out multiple adds at a time with one rocket. I run with a max blast radius proximity Rocket Launcher in PoE at all times.

Nobody for a quick 32 PoE?

I'm looking through my old stuff and I stumble across this:

Queen's Guard Vest
Light: 27
Intellect: 74
Discipline: 73
Carry more ammo for Shotguns
Carry more ammo for Hand Cannons

Sooo, yeah, I think I'll be ascending this for PvP. I don't know what the I/D roll will become when I do, but those bonuses are way too good to pass up.

patchday

You've been lucky (or unlucky depends on how you look at it) all this time then. I've always gotten armor for Classes I haven't 'rolled' yet. It's almost as if they have more weighting in the RNG table (which is in Bungie's best interest to push players into new classes and increase their playtime and dedication)

It's a common tactic for aggressive RPGs like Destiny to extend playtime.

Just last week I rolled a warlock and as soon as it hit 20 it was easy to get it to L34 cause I had an abundance of loot for it from Nightfall, etc

coy

After trying to play with noomi and Kadey then Deku yesterday, I'm just gonna take the L with this expansion and know that my limited time will not allow me to play how I'd like. I thrived on keeping up with many of y'all here for that opportunity to play some end-game content or PvP, but that ain't happening anytime soon. I didn't make a big deal about it but I had my first kid, a daughter, born last month. Everything folks tell you about losing all the fun things? Not true at all. However, with the time I'd want to spend in Destiny, it is true in this case. I'll be playing still but probably more solo with most of my time spent in Dragon Strikes or Crucible. Though I try to avoid it, this way I can afk/orbit on randos and not feel too terrible due to sudden household needs.

After trying to play with noomi and Kadey then Deku yesterday, I'm just gonna take the L with this expansion and know that my limited time will not allow me to play how I'd like. I thrived on keeping up with many of y'all here for that opportunity to play some end-game content or PvP, but that ain't happening anytime soon. I didn't make a big deal about it but I had my first kid, a daughter, born last month. Everything folks tell you about losing all the fun things? Not true at all. However, with the time I'd want to spend in Destiny, it is true in this case. I'll be playing still but probably more solo with most of my time spent in Dragon Strikes or Crucible. Though I try to avoid it, this way I can afk/orbit on randos and not feel too terrible due to sudden household needs.

Congrats coy! Remember playing with you often :3 Hope things are swell! If you need any help with things and I am available let me know.

Jabronium

Take a purple heavy engram to the Cryptarch, see the gold flash, hear the noise, this has to be it, after all these hundreds of hours, finally a Horn...

...Thunderlord. Sigh. Well, a free shard to upgrade my other one to 365, at least.

But you didn't play w me Coy! ;_;

On a serious note, big congrats on the new arrival and best of luck with everything! Hopefully we'll get a chance to play again someday.

Kadey, noomi, i got dc'ed. Coming back :(

Just saw that, happened to me vs the pilot servitor during PoE35, so annoying! Good luck team.

EL CUCO

Congrats, Coy! Welcome to the Daddy Destiny club :D

zewone

I'm looking through my old stuff and I stumble across this:

Queen's Guard Vest
Light: 27
Intellect: 74
Discipline: 73
Carry more ammo for Shotguns
Carry more ammo for Hand Cannons

Sooo, yeah, I think I'll be ascending this for PvP. I don't know what the I/D roll will become when I do, but those bonuses are way too good to pass up.

Those seem like pretty high I/D rolls for a light 27 gear.

When you ascend it, the I/D will also raise as well!

Done with trying skolas until I find more light for my guns. All of my void guns are trash.

I have to leave my group, but if anyone can bring some firepower, in is they would be grateful. Just join my party chat.

patchday

yeah welcome to the Daddy club as well. My kids are in elementary so they usually fairly independent nowadays. They even took my xbox360 for nonstop minecraft.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ugh I just realized I'm out 9 strange coins because I don't have dark below. boooo.

Vire

Question, what are the best legendary Heavies in the game? I have hazen's vengeance and it seems good, but I already have fire gear for my main special weapon.

Congrats!!!!

Awesome news coy! If you want plenty of bad parenting advice and some company, feel free to invite me to a dragon strike.

Deku Tree

Congrats Coy! We both had daughters at around the same time! Skolas is a crazy encounter, and the lack of a CP sucks. But the level 32-34 PoE is not that bad and very do-able in short time intervals.

nope, i got titan alpha lupi on my hunter on one of my very first NFs, and i didn't have it for my hunter yet....

Top Bottom