• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Need 1 for a few trials matches. Not too many.
Need two wins.
sure :)

Whats your PSN, mine is noomi85

Teaming up with mindlog at the moment, if your still willing after I'm down to group up again.
Very sorry about that Noomi,. We lost one and got one back pretty quickly. Should have updated.

Unstable

Been busy as all hell this weekend. If I have time today, I'll try to start up a carry Train later, like 5pm-ish. May not be able to play for long either.

Man, real life is freaking boring.

XenoRaven

Hey DGAF family, Twilight asked me to share this with the group.

"id like to apologize for both my untimely departure from the community and for concerning everyone. these events are more recent and not necessarily recurring, but they have taken their toll and im afraid ive been over-reliant on the wrong things. it was not my intention to make my struggles too public, however i appreciate the overwhelming support ive gotten. an internal war rages within me daily for countless reasons, and although i have tried it is not something i believe can be resolved through professional avenues. rather, it is something i must find for myself - a rite of passage i can only grant - and i dont think i can do that while im distracted. whether this is 'the last word' or my worst arnold impression for 'ill be back', please know that i am grately humbled to have been a part of everyone's life, even if it was as simple as a fleeting virtual moment.

-zoba "
If time away is what you need, then do what you need to do man. Come back to us though! And for the love of god don't do anything crazy.

I play with the same people often and we all changed our guns and strats until we found what worked. We run one snipe two shotguns. Blinding grenades are life. Titan super for defense. Hunter golden guns for attack. Everyone stays together for easy rez. Rez is priority

That's the hardest part for me. Maybe I should find a normal 9-5 m-f job for the sake of my ToO skills.

P44

I've been thinking a lot about the Thorn.

Relative to pulse rifles, which have good ttk but buck like mad so the ttk is fairly unrealistic at range - perhaps thats the real fix. Decrease the stability such that either perfect stability is needed or using send it means that the time for you to line up the sights again is significant - enough for a scout rifle user or a sniper to dominate you at range, and enough for a pulse rifle user to make your life hell in the midrange.

When are you available at the moment? I wouldn't mind partnering up on a weekly basis or whenever.

Let's find a third and I'll do my best to carve out a couple of hours. I would need to plan on a week to week basis since my schedule rotates and I never know what my wife has planed for me.

My best chance for Trials this week will be Tomorrow around 9 or 10 pm.

Alucrid

Banned
i fucking love trials

TallSophisticatedBluet.gif

HiddenSmartAppaloosa.gif

also wish those gifs didn't look like ass

Deku Tree

Hey DGAF family, Twilight asked me to share this with the group.

"id like to apologize for both my untimely departure from the community and for concerning everyone. these events are more recent and not necessarily recurring, but they have taken their toll and im afraid ive been over-reliant on the wrong things. it was not my intention to make my struggles too public, however i appreciate the overwhelming support ive gotten. an internal war rages within me daily for countless reasons, and although i have tried it is not something i believe can be resolved through professional avenues. rather, it is something i must find for myself - a rite of passage i can only grant - and i dont think i can do that while im distracted. whether this is 'the last word' or my worst arnold impression for 'ill be back', please know that i am grately humbled to have been a part of everyone's life, even if it was as simple as a fleeting virtual moment.

-zoba "

Good luck Zoba!

XenoRaven

I think I might start using Eye of Sol instead of Praedyth's for non-elimination game types. I'm not sure it has the impact to one shot a reviving player. Otherwise I'd use it all the time.

Nuszka

That's the hardest part for me. Maybe I should find a normal 9-5 m-f job for the sake of my ToO skills.

In the same boat here , schedule for trials is not good for me , if I get lucky I can maybe muster a good view hours during Monday evening. Hope in the future bungie will change the timing for this event. Like right now I am "stuck" in a 5 star hotel resting by the pool while drinking whiskey, real life sucks :) just kidding. Will be back tomorrow for the e3 craziness and a some trials of course.

Let's find a third and I'll do my best to carve out a couple of hours. I would need to plan on a week to week basis since my schedule rotates and I never know what my wife has planed for me.

My best chance for Trials this week will be Tomorrow around 9 or 10 pm.

I'll be available around then for a fact. We must now start accepting interviews for a weekly trials team.

macewank

Thanks phen0m.

I'm sorry hawkian. I really need to stop taking this stuff so personally. I think its because its text and not voice. I just read it in a way that is super negative towards me sometimes. Its hard to tell sometimes. I just get jealous that people like zoba seemed to be loved by everyone here and we all send our love and support to him and then the next day people are calling me out for saying small dlc is small.

Yeah, sorry if it came off like I was calling you out specifically. I wasn't.

Folks gain and lose interest in a game like this over time. Nothing wrong with it. People shouldn't feel like they need to defend their interest (or lack thereof) in the game. If you wanna play something else, go play something else. :)

Haybro

Ran into a team of a 28, 27, and 25 in trials earlier. I thought they were trolling us at first, but nope!

I guess it's not a bad way to try and pick up level 36 gear if you're still rocking blues.

XenoRaven

This might be a dumb thing to ask in the Destiny thread, but what is everyone most excited for at E3? I NEED to see more Street Fighter V footage. Also I hope to see more of Zelda Wii U, and if Nintendo announces a new Metroid game I'll probably have a heart attack.

Kyoufu

This might be a dumb thing to ask in the Destiny thread, but what is everyone most excited for at E3? I NEED to see more Street Fighter V footage. Also I hope to see more of Zelda Wii U, and if Nintendo announces a new Metroid game I'll probably have a heart attack.

Horizon for me, but I'm also very curious to see TLG again.

Ganhyun

Ran into a team of a 28, 27, and 25 in trials earlier. I thought they were trolling us at first, but nope!

I guess it's not a bad way to try and pick up level 36 gear if you're still rocking blues.

could they damage you? with level advantages enabled they should have been barely hurting you guys.

GRIP

Would you wanna run ToO again? I'd like to try and get to 5 wins for the Warlock helmet.

Deku Tree

Zelda Wii U is confirmed to not be at e3 I believe. nintendo is focusing on games they are planning to release this year and their mobile games.

CLBridges

Did you check their gear after the match started? A lot of teams do this at start/loading but switch when match begins.

Agent

Today was a good day. Hit Mercury twice. Almost had it 3 times, but other team had some timely supers and came back from 4-2 to win, so called it at 8-1. Overall, went 26-2.

The haul:
All 3 ToO helmets
Arc ToO Scout Rifle
Arc Pulse Rifle (sharded, had one already)
Tomorrow's Answer rocket launcher
No Backup Plans
More Etheric Light than I know what to do with

Oh, and I just rerolled my Felwinters to have Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel and Final Round. I'd rather have a Matador but this will go well for now with my Party Crasher.

XenoRaven

Oh yeah, I want to see the new Mirror's Edge and maybe even Beyond Good & Evil 2 and after those games I'll never have to buy another EA or Ubisoft product again.

Wait no, Mass Effect is still EA damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom