• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I didn't like the map, we had some fun
laggy
moments. Helmets were obtained by a lot of people, a good lot of gold packages and some Mercury runs.
Thanks to everyone who joined, definitely had some fun. Also for the ones who know me as a Thorn user, I've switched to TLW and have been wrecking balling :) It sure takes some time to learn and appreciate the usage of this gun.

Just rolled my Her Benevolence with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw/Hand Laid Stock, and Unflinching. Perfection.

Just rolled my Her Benevolence with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw/Hand Laid Stock, and Unflinching. Perfection.

Very nice Grim! I was about to tell you that you can get your own gear next week for rubbing that in my face, but then I checked my HB and saw that I have about the same roll ;)

Jk - sorry we couldn't get you more than the helmet man, I need to learn when to stop playing.

Thanks so much SoM. All 3 helmets, Infinite Theorem, & Tomorrow's Answer from Gold Package. Got 2/3 of the way to Mercury. Can feel a trip there in my future!

Kurumi

I want to try ToO because I really want that gear. But I don't play Destiny pvp religiously like I used to so I probably suck now. And I don't want to feel like I was carried. One of the worst feelings in the world for me. Also never played ToO.

What do I do Gaf? :(

Korosenai

How does AE Gabriel move so fast? I've tried replicating what he does but I feel so slow in comparison to how he moves. It's almost like he has rocket thrusters or something.

Very nice Grim! I was about to tell you that you can get your own gear next week for rubbing that in my face, but then I checked my HB and saw that I have about the same roll ;)

Jk - sorry we couldn't get you more than the helmet man, I need to learn when to stop playing.

Nah no apologies bud. If anything I was holding us back today. Pretty much only run pvp with my Hunter nowadays so I struggle mightily when I switch to the others.

ocean

Banned
Dismantling old Watcher set dupes.

Dismantled my Titan's Exile gauntlets. ToO set no longer complete. :( should have locked dammit!!!

Still have the complete ToO set on my Hunter, zero on my Warlock.

Ken

I guess he plays bumper jumper to be able to pull that off

Yeah, bumper jumper will let you move the camera around so you can Shoulder Charge to change directions. Though I've heard he plays normal layout with claw? Idk.

Still a nice movement speed buff even if you play on normal layout though.

So just tap the jump button repeatedly?

Yeah. Kind of hit it twice quick to activate like the warlock jump, and then tap again right before hitting the ground. Seems to work best for me when I'm going from platform to platform... for some reason things with slightly different elevations make it feel more right.

Nah no apologies bud. If anything I was holding us back today. Pretty much only run pvp with my Hunter nowadays so I struggle mightily when I switch to the others.

Same here, love my Titan for PvE and neglected my main Warlock. But now I exclusively play with my Warlock when helping people in ToO.

Who's up for a 35 PoE?

Skolas is due his 3rd as slicking from me this week!

1 - me
2 - bigmanny287
3 -

Will be doing the sniper strat to burn him down so maxed Solar Pew Pews and Ghallys/whatever other solar launcher for fininshing up if needed.

LTWood12

Spent my sons entire nap watching True Detective instead of playing Trials. Crap.

Save some for tonight people! Lieutenant needs backup.

Really comfortable playing Trials now, went 8-3 yesterday, 9-0 today. Getting that confidence really makes it more enjoyable and tactical.

I think that's the biggest thing is confidence. I have been practicing like crazy these past a few weeks since the first week of trials where I basically thought my regular control and clash crucible skills would be ok in trials. Nope. It's a totally different strategy! I think the best I have gone is like 7-3 and that was first week. Tried a little bit of pantheon week after but no luck.

I have been playing skirmish and now elimination a lot since then because as much As I would love to go to Mercury, I want to be able to hold my own and contribute on the 3 man team. That's kinda why I have been straying away from trials these past a few weeks.

I am getting better though and my old halo skills are definetly getting honed and sharpened into this multiplayer. My confidence is growing though!

I would love to attempt just getting 5 wins with each character to get the helmets this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom