• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

It just boggles the kind after charging $40 for TTK then $20 emotes etc to also go ahead and do some unprecedented extortion tactic on your own customer base.Asking players to buy an extra $40 expansion to equal the same basic benefits system wide dlc that they themselves provided on previous expansions (cheaper ones may i add).

I mean they're the ones who encouraged sub accounts before! As a Destiny supporter im yanking my freaking hair over here cause i cant afford a second expansion so my son and I can both have our VIP rewards and bonuses.

You can buy the expansion later and rewards will still be available :)

Phloxy

Get some Gaffers for backup and you should be okay. I tried yesterday with some DestinyLFG randoms and, though we got to Skolas, it took awhile, and Skolas hammered us until the randoms bailed. Got some Gaf help and cleared it.

Well, ummm, GAF HELP! I'd rather not suffer through playing with randoms and being frustrated.

noomi

Anyone know if the titans bubble with st.14 blinds servitors now? They fixed many other small issues without telling us about it, I wonder if this was addressed.

So it seems I will be in the exclusive vip club that is entitled but will not receive it... Feel so special now.

Wat?

Are you back home yet?

Deku Tree

20 PE packages x3 done
16 5k or 3k bounties x3 done

Got plenty of red bull xp focused light things.

Won't cash anything in until I have my third subclasses... I am ready for Tuesday.

In b4 stuck up "buzz kill" posts.

Tovarisc

20 PE packages x3 done

Won't cash anything in until I have my third subclasses... I am ready for Tuesday.

What about commendations given by Vanguard and Crucible coins? Won't they overwrite PE packages or just never show up?

Kyoufu

20 PE packages x3 done

Just curious, what would a stuck up "buzz kill" post in response look like?

I heard a rumor that trials v2 will reset rank/stats by having its own. That would be pretty cool. But somehow I doubt it. I'd love to start on a clean slate, especially with a new meta.

Sitting in my first layover in Chi town, and all I can think about is how sucky it is to miss TTK release.

You're fine as long as you have Drizz on your team.
I can vouch for this.

Happy to help! That was a great run, you made some seriously clutch plays at the end to help me dismantle those last mines.

90 kills so far and that was a new one for me: having NAT issues with a party member so they couldn't hear me at all. Defunct was a great translator though, congrats! :p

Had to redeem myself for dying a bunch in the beginning. Defunct was a good translator. And all the little complications like the Nat (just wave) and Defunct's square button added to the excitement. It was fun.

Thank you.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Has sniper range been changed any? I just saw a range dropoff for the Icebreaker of all things...

ocean

Banned
Has sniper range been changed any? I just saw a range dropoff for the Icebreaker of all things...
Range stay on snipers used to mean nothing. Now there's drop off. Means you have to consider the range on your sniper depending on the map you'll play. Probably a response to literally everyone using the same damn sniper for months on account of AA and impact being the only relevant stats.

rNilla

But I like Deku's not-so-humble brag posts. I need to know the status of his inventory! It gives me comfort. If the Tower economy collapses Deku's got our backs.

Deku Tree

Bolded word is reason why I left 8 slots open. Everyone is so uncertain and unclear about what happens to commendations when 20 slots are used in postmaster :D

Rank up packages go to lost items when postmaster packages is full. Commendations will go to your toons items inventory, and if not they'll go to lost items. A commendation is an item not a rank up package anyway.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Range stay on snipers used to mean nothing. Now there's drop off. Means you have to consider the range on your sniper depending on the map you'll play. Probably a response to literally everyone using the same damn sniper for months on account of AA and impact being the only relevant stats.

Alright, thanks. I'm glad that's actually noted...

I was playing Clash on First Light and I took me three shots to kill someone from the lowered terrain to the turret above B. It was jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom