• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

10th Ghost added by TTK has been found.

DEAD GHOST FROM "THE BLACK GARDEN" WITHOUT GLITCHING (this can be obtained in "The Black Garden" mission on Mars)

Dead Ghost "The Queen: The Aftermath" (inside "Valley of the Kings")

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utHzry7SVgE

Text description: This one is relatively simply to get. Start "The Black Garden" mission on Mars, and proceed all the way until you actually go through the portal into the Vex area. As soon as you port in, you will be ported in where there is a large circle Vex sort of structure behind you/next to you. Facing forwards where you progress through the mission while standing in this circle structure, the ghost is directly infrontly of you on the wall ahead of you but up high. To get there, after passing through the large circle doorway, immediately head to your left and jump up slightly to the ledge on the wall. From here, look up and you can then again jump up to an even higher point on this left side of the wall. Once on here you'll be able to see the ghost slightly to your right on the far wall ahead of you. Proceed forward on this ledge, and jump across to the ledge on the far wall you were facing earlier. You can then jump from this ledge up to the ghost to get "The Queen: The Aftermath" dead ghost.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...videos_guides_for_all_10_new_ghosts_added_in/

KxoZz

10th Ghost added by TTK has been found.

DEAD GHOST FROM "THE BLACK GARDEN" WITHOUT GLITCHING (this can be obtained in "The Black Garden" mission on Mars)

Dead Ghost "The Queen: The Aftermath" (inside "Valley of the Kings")

Video link: Ahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utHzry7SVgE

Text description: This one is relatively simply to get. Start "The Black Garden" mission on Mars, and proceed all the way until you actually go through the portal into the Vex area. As soon as you port in, you will be ported in where there is a large circle Vex sort of structure behind you/next to you. Facing forwards where you progress through the mission while standing in this circle structure, the ghost is directly infrontly of you on the wall ahead of you but up high. To get there, after passing through the large circle doorway, immediately head to your left and jump up slightly to the ledge on the wall. From here, look up and you can then again jump up to an even higher point on this left side of the wall. Once on here you'll be able to see the ghost slightly to your right on the far wall ahead of you. Proceed forward on this ledge, and jump across to the ledge on the far wall you were facing earlier. You can then jump from this ledge up to the ghost to get "The Queen: The Aftermath" dead ghost.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...videos_guides_for_all_10_new_ghosts_added_in/

Just saw this, too. Gotta remember to get that one later.
Do you know how many points it gives?

962.gif

You know it's the truth.

I couldn't even remember his name.

See.

Deku Tree

I don't care about hitting 40 as fast as possible, I care about leveling my third subclass OMG... That's gonna be a grind... grind now or grind later.

Namikaze1

Kyoufu

I don't care about hitting 40 as fast as possible, I care about leveling my third subclass OMG... That's gonna be a grind... grind now or grind later.

It's going to be so fast.

20% base XP boost from Radiant Light
50% XP boost from Focused Light
25% XP boost from class item

Kyoufu

Wait, Radiant Light is 25% right? That means if you buy the CE class items you can get 100% XP boost for your subclasses in TTK.

Deku Tree

Wait, Radiant Light is 25% right? That means if you buy the CE class items you can get 100% XP boost for your subclasses in TTK.

It's like 24.5% or something weird like that... and idea whether they all stack or not... bungie makes weird decisions about these kinds of things...

As long as you're using it, it shouldn't be much of a grind. I'll probably go through the story with the new subclasses exclusively.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3k9rm6/spoiler_the_new_frontier_of_ghost_hunting/

Give me a few minutes to find a better video for the Exo 3 dead ghost since you don't have to wallbreach for that one at all.

Edit: here's the vid
http://youtu.be/0t_a-IkNnu0

Also, new one found hasn't been added to that list yet.

Thanks, will get on it later.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
Can i actually get Moments of Triumph when it want's me to complete Skolas Hard and Crota's Bane Hard but the difficulty selections seem to be locked in-game?

EDIT: Sesuadra: Adding you. PSN: Makikou72 (Finland)

thanks again that was fun :D

Kyoufu

Oh and the class items from the CE give 10% XP boost for character levels.

So...

25% Radiant Light (standard in TTK)
50% Focused Light
10% Exotic CE class item

Getting 40 will be a breeze.

Tovarisc

Yus. Can buy them separately for $20 on Tuesday. I wasn't going to at first but the class items are too good for leveling.

I'm still debating in my mind if 10% general XP boost is worth the pricetag of bundle in long run, especially when you can't wear that class item if you have any other exotic armor equipped. 25% is only for subclass.

I'm still debating in my mind if 10% general XP boost is worth the pricetag of bundle in long run, especially when you can't wear that class item if you have any other exotic armor equipped. 25% is only for subclass.

I thought I heard there's a perk on them that lets you wear other exotic armor?

ori0n378e

So, for my moments of triumph, all I need to do is take down Atheon. Is anyone willing to help me on that. I won't be able till tomorrow but just seeing if there's any interest? I have only done VoG normal twice and both times were with Hawkian newbie raids. Going to be pretty busy today so won't be following the thread so PM's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance DGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom