• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to say, when Colonel posted about Praedyth's Timepiece being a good PvP weapon I was super skeptical. Timepiece of crap I thought. Yesterday one of my clan mates, blazeuk, was piling up some kills with it. Still I was skeptical because he tends to steal my kills. Today I thought alright I'll give it a shot. And it's awesome!

ocean

Banned
Because of huge backslash they got for poorly implemented and balanced Interceptors.
Nah Interceptors were OK by the time the game launched. They were OP as hell in the Beta.

Problem with Big Map/Vehicle playlists was that too often they'd go to time limit. Maps so big, campy teams can be impossible to find and matches end up being ultra slow camping snipe fests.

We got Skyshock last night and Zoba and I started doing Sparrow races. That's how empty the maps are.

Nuszka

Anyone know if the titans bubble with st.14 blinds servitors now? They fixed many other small issues without telling us about it, I wonder if this was addressed.

Wat?

Are you back home yet?

Just landed in Belfast , should be home in 30 minutes, hopefully patch got downloaded in rest mode , need to stock up the fridge , so shopping and driving around town with wife is the priority , but then .... Finally I will play destiny !!!!!!!!!!

FinKL

Oh and the class items from the CE give 10% XP boost for character levels.

So...

25% Radiant Light (standard in TTK)
50% Focused Light
10% Exotic CE class item

Getting 40 will be a breeze.

Is Radiant Light the nightfall buff? I'm pretty sure they got rid of the buff in TTK

Tovarisc

Rift spawn mechanic is ridiculous. Having you almost always spawn on the same side means a coordinated team can spawn trap you forever.

Then enemy gets sparks, starts to push at your base and now game decides it's time to spawn you into enemy base instead of your own. Rift has rather retarded spawns and heavy ammo should be removed fully from it.

Namikaze1

So looks like I'll have to do the entire quest line for Vestian since I didn't get it from doing the mission you get it as a reward.

Also got the mark of the Queen's guard. Level 40 class item. Didn't know Petra could possibly give you class items now after ranking up.

ocean

Banned
So looks like I'll have to do the entire quest line for Vestian since I didn't get it from doing the mission you get it as a reward.

Also got the mark of the Queen's guard. Level 40 class item. Didn't know Petra could possibly give you class items now after ranking up.
Original Queen's Wrath items at the current level cap. Good stuff

These new announcements in the tower are the best.

Eg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjVcS4NpHNY

nick-cage-lol.gif

I legit lol'd at that holy shit. I think this is the best addition to the game with the 2.0 update, hands down.

I got to say, when Colonel posted about Praedyth's Timepiece being a good PvP weapon I was super skeptical. Timepiece of crap I thought. Yesterday one of my clan mates, blazeuk, was piling up some kills with it. Still I was skeptical because he tends to steal my kills. Today I thought alright I'll give it a shot. And it's awesome!

Timepiece is such a awesome weapon. It's a solid high rate of fire PR.

Admodieus

Crucible is currently the best it's ever been. I see people using all sorts of guns, Bastion and First Light are back in the regular Control playlist, and the news maps/Rift are adding some variety to the experience. Having a blast.

Oh and the class items from the CE give 10% XP boost for character levels.

So...

25% Radiant Light (standard in TTK)
50% Focused Light
10% Exotic CE class item

Getting 40 will be a breeze.

I thought they were taking out radiant light, will it still be gained from the nightfall?

I must have missed this news.

Namikaze1

I get 2 or 3 of a random planetery material when I complete a Public Event. For instance sometimes get Spirit Bloom or Relic Iron from a Cosmodrome PE. So maybe from that?
Didn't do a public event. Been doing the HoW quest line but it never showed up as a reward or anything. It's just there.

sajj316

Not sure what everyone else's opinion is but I absolutely love Mayhem Crucible. Rift is fun as well. Took a few games to get used to the mechanics. I tried to avoid all videos before playing these game types.

Tovarisc

Didn't get it from that either. Got the mark, a weapon, a key, and more helium from ranking up. Even saw the video recording i did to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Just repeated what I heard on Reddit. Someone there reported that he got spores when ranked up with Queen :b

Ugh!!! Destiny 2.0 crucible is still as annoying as previous.

Hunters. . . . Golden guns. . . . Blink. . . . Teleportation stab. . . Hunters.

Remove hunters from the game and it could be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom