• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
Hey guys, sorry to ask again but anyone know where I could get a Red Bull code for my friend in the UK?

Would be sweet if we both had the Red Bull quest and not just me

Ok so the first part cleared with a Public Event.

Then I had to collect Spinmetal

Then next step was killing Vandals and looting their bodies

End result for this mysterious strange Patrol mission I never even picked up?

Nothing. What is this :p

I got this too and dropped it. Ain't nobody got time for that.

KxoZz

Damnit! That's the second time I did a heroic Strike and forgot to put the Dead Orbit class item on... I would be at 8/10 by now...

EL CUCO

Damnit! That's the second time I did a heroic Strike and forgot to put the Dead Orbit class item on... I would be at 8/10 by now...
The class item doesn't make a difference anymore. Need to pledge to the faction, which locks you in until the following reset.

KxoZz

The class item doesn't make a difference anymore. Need to pledge to the faction, which locks you in until the following reset.

Doing the Faction Quest. I need to have the shader, emblem and class item equipped while doing heroic strikes.

Wow these threads are moving at some speed! I've only had one hours playtime since patch dropped and have only had a walk around tower and some mayhem matches (screw that mode).

Still trying to find a weapon that I like using in the new meta. Got the shortlist down to Monte Carlo and bad juju so far from what little I've used them.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SIR YES SIR! :p
I did better with Field Choke, and remember to use the fact that you can know how many lucky bullets you've used to your advantage, it's a large buff.

edit: Uh... sorry sgtlasky... just assumed you were inviting for Nightfall......

Hey guys, sorry to ask again but anyone know where I could get a Red Bull code for my friend in the UK?

Would be sweet if we both had the Red Bull quest and not just me

I got you, man. You've been asking nicely for a few days now. Ima go out to the store in a bit and pick up a few cans.

Frenden

Banned
I did better with Field Choke, and remember to use the fact that you can know how many lucky bullets you've used to your advantage, it's a large buff.

edit: Uh... sorry sgtlasky... just assumed you were inviting for Nightfall......
Does field choke preclude you from any two-hit-kill lucky bullet procs?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does field choke preclude you from any two-hit-kill lucky bullet procs?
I don't think so. Ocean and I were trying to work out some of this stuff a bit ago and it gets confusing fast.

Sure thing: Two headshots, either one of which is a lucky bullet, is a guaranteed kill vs. any armor

Rahvar

Ahh, sorry, looks like drassil was still in for one more, my bad. I'll gladly help you with one after if you need it :)

edit: 3 minutes between posts, come on, that's not the DGAF way

edit: again oh- theannon, do you actually need the nightfall rewards? plz reply! drassil said he's step out

Yeah I do need it. Rejoining you now

KxoZz

Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her master's wakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt this world.

So many times... It's burned into my mind

Juraash

Omnigul is the last of Crota's generals. She is the architect of her master's wakening. As long as she lives, the threat of Crota's return will haunt this world.

Sardon comands the hive spawn on earth. His army helped shatter the moon. His presence here is a sign, the hive are preparing to wake Crota's soul.

I still curse Bungie for giving us new missions and new Crucible this week but screwing us with Year 1 packages

Both my Warlock and Hunter are screwed in Faction Rep and Vanguard Rep, Crucible Rep

It's like I want to play but I don't want Year 1 packages

My Titan is being sheltered until Tuesday

Mindlog

Faction Quest Question
Do you need to pledge to a faction to start their quest? (Yes. The answer is, yes.)

I'm very close to New Monarchy and way over on Dead Orbit, but for TTK I'm done with spying and returning to my Future War Clown roots. Probably won't bother with a Faction Quest this week since I didn't know they existed before pledging New Monarchy and don't really want to waste resources getting NM to 25 this week since the packages will probably suck.

Ambitious

I always turn my speakers off whenever Eris starts narrating. Can't deal with this shit.

Deku Tree

We weren't all dead...

Dunno how the new system will affect situations like this necessary. It might still make you restart

I'm not sure what happened in your case, but if all the people in the darkness zone die then it causes a wipe whether that be one or three people.

This is true in nightfalls and everywhere else in Destiny as you know. I imagine next week if one person runs ahead to the darkness zone and dies in the NF then it will cause a wipe and everyone will respawn at the start of that darkness zone just like on story missions.

ViciousDS

Banned
So vault of glass says it's a level 26 raid. for what light level should I go in there at, I don't even have a full set of 20 gear, did they redo vault of glass so it's easier? There is no way just being 26 is going to let you live

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm not sure what happened in your case, but if all the people in the darkness zone die then it causes a wipe whether that be one or three people.

This is true in nightfalls and everywhere else in Destiny as you know. I imagine next week if one person runs ahead to the darkness zone and dies in the NF then it will cause a wipe and everyone will respawn at the start of that darkness zone just like on story missions.
Exactly, yeah. so no difference

edit: Oh darkness zone? that would be a serious nerf to the difficulty of NFs

Lnkn52

I still curse Bungie for giving us new missions and new Crucible this week but screwing us with Year 1 packages

Both my Warlock and Hunter are screwed in Faction Rep and Vanguard Rep, Crucible Rep

It's like I want to play but I don't want Year 1 packages

My Titan is being sheltered until Tuesday
2.0 preview was kinda of meh. Felt like the world was put on a pause.

Anastasis

So vault of glass says it's a level 26 raid. for what light level should I go in there at, I don't even have a full set of 20 gear, did they redo vault of glass so it's easier? There is no way just being 26 is going to let you live

In the old normal VoG, level 28 got you at full power. That's possibly around 140 light. I'm not sure, but some guess 5 light per level.

ViciousDS

Banned
In the old normal VoG, level 28 got you at full power. That's possibly around 140 light. I'm not sure, but some guess 5 light per level.
I've never done anything beyond level 25 1.0 so I really want to experience the raids. I heard they are fun as hell. But not sure what to grab

shanafan

Is there a webpage that breaks down what each edition of the Taken King comes with?

Reason being, I am confused. Does the Legendary Edition for $60 JUST include Destiny and its expansions?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is there a webpage that breaks down what each edition of the Taken King comes with?

Reason being, I am confused. Does the Legendary Edition for $60 JUST include Destiny and its expansions?
You mean and excluding the Taken King? No, it's everything. Good value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom