• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasis

I've never done anything beyond level 25 1.0 so I really want to experience the raids. I heard they are fun as hell. But not sure what to grab

They are fun! Wait till Tuesday and you should find light level gear in good amounts. You can start leveling your character now to 34 to get a bit of a jump, but I'd wait till Tuesday for new/better drops.

EL CUCO

Hmm, I've... seen a lot of scummy play in my time, but I really don't think that qualifies. The dude on the ground had like six months to kill him at a predictable speed and angle. He got a few hits in and was punished for not closing the deal. The range the trigger was pulled at is an approprite one for a shotgun to kill from. If you just mean slide-shotgunning in general that's nothing "new" :p
Thank you Hawk. Some people just fail to acknowledge a big play. Mancannon, swap weapons, slide, headshotty all without breaking stride :p
lol i thought that was a cool move. maybe he didn't notice the player until he landed, but he could have evaded.
Dude was shooting at me while I was in midair lol

This is updated
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4XvJIwTKFIPvASLduPPS4/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

2b325d667180e3e5691b167061d7208c.png

34c84f14ad9f9ca1f18ad52512731a76.png

220a978267e71382a0c783d5d97fce19.png

2c987f3cc79044eb4a1653f8227b2e4b.png

Ambitious

I'm happy to help, unfortunately I need to grab some food so will be about another 30 minutes if you can wait ?

psn aanx10uss lvl 34 hunter ..

That's unfortunate. I have to leave in exactly 30 minutes. Maybe jacobs could wait for you at the boss (after we bring his health down)?

Klyka

Banned
i know i just wish their was more of the basic quests...

You get PvP bounties from the bounty vendor, PvP bounties from the crucible quartermaster AND PvP bounties from Lord Shaxx. On top of that there will be PvP focused quests.

I think your "shootan mans" time will do just fine :)

Frenden

Banned
Messenger has been responsible for most of my deaths (at super long ranges to boot). A stability and range decrease to the Messenger/Spare Change/Three Little Words PR archetype would go a long way. They outclass Scouts too well at range.

Short of changing them all to the mid tier impact archetype (like they did with Pilgrim), making them less accurate at range is a pretty decent way to nerf them.

So about the Step 8 of Voidwalkers, that requires generating 7 orb per super three times.

As far as I know you can generate a max out of 5 orbs not 7 unless I am forgetting about generating 8 with the wings of ruin equipped against two yellow bar enemies

So about the Step 8 of Voidwalkers, that requires generating 7 orb per super three times.

As far as I know you can generate a max out of 5 orbs not 7 unless I am forgetting about generating 8 with the wings of ruin equipped against two yellow bar enemies

3 Yellow enemies will generate 7 orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom