• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1t4j

Can anyone tell me how can I order guns from the gunsmith?

Do I have to reach rank 1 first or finish testing all his weapons?

Juraash

Can anyone tell me how can I order guns from the gunsmith?

Do I have to reach rank 1 first or finish testing all his weapons?

Hit rank one and wait until next week presumably. You can't order anything from him yet.

To hit rank one thia week you would need to complete all of his weapon bounties with the Nightfall bonus active.

Dinklage was bad and inconsistent though aside from a handful of lines.

I'd be surprised if he played any of the game versus being in a sound booth given direction by someone at Bungie. Maybe with some concept art or alpha footage (actual Alpha, not "marketed as Alpha" but actually a Beta).

The wizard came from the moon

nuff said

ocean

Banned
"Why the fuck am I missing my shots? Why is this controller light yellow? Now it's blue? What the fuck does this mean"

Competing a tournament with a new controller on a different consoles has to be stressful :p

k1t4j

Hit rank one and wait until next week presumably. You can't order anything from him yet.

To hit rank one thia week you would need to complete all of his weapon bounties with the Nightfall bonus active.

Understood, thanks a lot mate!

NeOak

I kind of like Nolanbot. Guess I'm in the minority

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Dinklage was terrible. Northbot is better, but the script is weak.

kzzHc.jpg

Nolandroid's "Guardian Down" is most disappointing.

Makes anyone in your fireteam dying even more annoying.

EL CUCO

"Why the fuck am I missing my shots? Why is this controller light yellow? Now it's blue? What the fuck does this mean"

Competing a tournament with a new controller on a different consoles has to be stressful :p
Lol he's on tilt. Lucky for him, Srahb is on rampage.

void666

Banned
Nolanbot is the superior ghost. Yes, his "we've woken the hive" is bad but everything else is on par or better than dinklebot.
And the writting in vanilla destiny is awful. No voice talent can fix this.

A portion of people only give Dinklage a pass as the Ghost sounds like a slightly techie tyrion lannister, the only role that Dinklage has played that hasn't been mediocre.

People saying Dinklebot is better... you have better been saying this from day 1. Otherwise, you just don't like change.

Nolanbot is the superior ghost. Yes, his "we've woken the hive" is bad but everything else is on par or better than dinklebot.
And the writting in vanilla destiny is awful. No voice talent can fix this.

NeOak

People saying Dinklebot is better... you have better been saying this from day 1. Otherwise, you just don't like change.

I got the Ghost edition too.

I've liked Dinklage since the start, because the repeatable lines were good.

Now hearing Guardian Down makes my ears salty.

noomi

Heh, I bet you if it was Nolanbot this whole time and he was replaced by Dinklage people wouldn't like him :p

For me... I was just used the Dinklebot. Its strange not hearing his voice after a year and over 1000+ hours of gameplay.

Juraash

Personally I at least liked some of the delivery from both Ghost actors. I feel like Nolan gives it more personality, which I like, but it doesn't always fit the tone.

I think overall I preferred Dinklebot's more serious attitude but he had some very flat line delivery.

I'm warming up to Northbot though.

Woah, never even thought about using Dregs Promise for Crucible but the thing wrecks. The TTK is really quick and the hip fire is amazing (don't ADS ever). I'm killing all those shot package shotguns before they get me. Give it a try.

It's been a long time since I played this (a year!), how do I earn queens rep and crota rep? I can't find any missions or bounties for them.

Also, can I solo strikes now or no?

noomi

Woah, never even thought about using Dregs Promise for Crucible but the thing wrecks. The TTK is really quick and the hip fire is amazing (don't ADS ever). I'm killing all those shot package shotguns before they get me. Give it a try.

Was there actually a change to sidearms in 2.0? They werent very viable before...

NeOak

It's been a long time since I played this (a year!), how do I earn queens rep and crota rep? I can't find any missions or bounties for them.

Also, can I solo strikes now or no?

Queen rep was by doing the Wolf bounties. Now Idk.

Eris rep you can get by TTK story missions and other stuff.

And no, they have matchmaking.

Was there actually a change to sidearms in 2.0? They werent very viable before...

Yup

Avixph

Yeah posted about that a while back. But they didn't have the screenshot then so that's cool. Wish they sourced this stuff though so I didn't have to go trawling to find the original shot.

Oh awesome you found it. Thanks for that!

Im thinking the weird circle thing is something similar to the crux and that gun is the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom