• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

The thorn, blink and blade dancer nerf hit poshy hard. I'm used to seeing him on top of the leader board not scrapping at the bottom.

Nah Poshy's fine, he's still topping sweats charts, he just needs to choose a weapon and stick it with it. Having said that, this isn't the actual 2.0 meta anyway, the weapons coming with TTK will be the new meta, this is just a 1 week lull where everyone experiments with old shit.

This tournament would have been better off taking place when the new meta had been established tbh

inthrall

XMLyMNa.jpg

I miss dinklebot, but Nolandroid is fine too

sikkinixx

Bought the helmet from Xur for my hunter. Looked at the exotic blueprint wall... the year 2 version has triple the amount of Intelligence points.

Guess I won't bother with Xur's version.

And Mayhem is hilarious.

Had the Astro A50s but they aren't working now. Not sure why. Everything is connected and powered up but no audio coming through headset.

Plug in the Turtle Beach 500p set that I got as a replacement. They work fine so it's not a settings issue. Ugh, the Astros are far superior. Wish I could get them to work.

Wallach

As I've said from day one, what little script there is is garbage but Dinklage had a stellar performance.

People complaining about his tone being detached at times are either crazy, or forget that they're referring to a damn robot.

They're not really just "robots", though. They're ghosts... ghosts in shells. If Bungie were any less subtle it would be a Gallagher performance. In terms of sentience Guardians wouldn't really be any less of a robot than a ghost.

Wilde

For the new page:

Anyone have the hard Gorgon checkpoint? Trying to help a friend get some exotics.

Or the normal Gatekeeper checkpoint for glimmer farming?

ZW33.

EL CUCO

Crossroads is an amazing map. There's So much strat on that map for competitive play. This series is sweaty as hell.

Wallach

There's no public event at firebase rubicon.

I think those kind of comments are just there to keep you on a Patrol a little longer to increase your chances of getting one of those random transmission missions. Which right now don't award anything.

Have they ever said what additional stuff year one players would get alongside the founders pack? I remember Deej alluding to something when Luke was in hot water around e3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom