• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

After playing PoE 34&35...FUCK this shotgun nerf; made every major a pain to deal with, servitors are back to bullet sponge status

It was definitely weird to see them nerf shotguns harder in PvE than PvP. I thought a reduction was warranted, but they really bodied them. The shotgun multiplier against AI is now lower than ARs and PRs.

I'm so much more excited about what daily bounties popped than I was last yea pr. They've really done a phenomenal job of balancing what you want to do and what bounties will guide you towards.

Subtle but huge improvement there.

noomi

The time has come and so have I

Finally! Eva brings the goods!

Haha nice man, got mine today as well. Bought some of the other ones too.

Funny, now that there is an emblem collection kiosk and seeing how many vendor emblems I am missing.... well... I NEED THEM ALL!

Wallach

Haha nice man, got mine today as well. Bought some of the other ones too.

Funny, now that there is an emblem collection kiosk and seeing how many vendor emblems I am missing.... well... I NEED THEM ALL!

The folks that really go after kiosk completion are going to have a lot of work ahead of them. Like the Sparrows - there are Xur engine modification versions of all the rare Sparrows, haha.

Holy shit did you guys READ ALL THAT????

Exos can remember stuff from their previous lives before being awoken by a ghost
Clovis Bray gave Cayde a mission to do
Looks like a written map to the start of sleeper stimulants quest
And it's all written on a copy of treasure island.

This is really amazing. Is there a similar photo set for the first collectors edition? Never sleeping on one of these again. Jesus. So much lore in there. I hope humans and awoken get similar cool wrinkles about their past.

noomi

I have all the non-glitch ghosts now (6 of them). Grimoire is up to 3710... not like it matters anymore :*(

Will do the rest after TTK releases :D

The folks that really go after kiosk completion are going to have a lot of work ahead of them. Like the Sparrows - there are Xur engine modification versions of all the rare Sparrows, haha.

I saw those too lol, pass on sparrows :p

Namikaze1

Last I checked, 10 new dead ghosts were found. Has a new one been found or it's still 10?

Already got all 10 that have been found so far.

Edit: yeah, I'm only seeking to complete the exotic kiosks. Fuck all others.

Tovarisc

Holy shit did you guys READ ALL THAT????

Exos can remember stuff from their previous lives before being awoken by a ghost
Clovis Bray gave Cayde a mission to do
Looks like a written map to the start of sleeper stimulants quest
And it's all written on a copy of treasure island.

This is really amazing. Is there a similar photo set for the first collectors edition? Never sleeping on one of these again. Jesus. So much lore in there. I hope humans and awoken get similar cool wrinkles about their past.

Original CE / LE is nothing like that, not even close. TTK CE looks to have a lots more goodies and value. I say this as person with LE sitting on table 1m away from me.

ocean

Banned
I have all the non-glitch ghosts now (6 of them). Grimoire is up to 3710... not like it matters anymore :*(

Will do the rest after TTK releases :D

I saw those too lol, pass on sparrows :p
There's 3 in Crota's End, one at the Mines on Earth and one by the entrance to the Black Garden. What other ghost can be found without glitching?

Original CE / LE is nothing like that, not even close. TTK CE looks to have a lots more goodies and value. I say this as person with LE sitting on table 1m away from me.

What about that arms and armament book? Nothing cool in there?

I mean I guess the game is in such a different place now, it wouldn't have made sense to give you a sneak preview of a mysterious character quest.

I mean, that's what this is, right???? We find Cayde's book in the wild and bring it to him and we start this quest?????

HOLY SHIT IM SO EXCITED. IM SORRY. I WAS WRONG. HUNTERS WIN. HUNTERS WINNNNN.

noomi

There's 3 in Crota's End, one at the Mines on Earth and one by the entrance to the Black Garden. What other ghost can be found without glitching?

Remember how we did the ruling house one yesterday (mine I believe)? There is actually another one in the building later in the mission.

Here's a reddit link with how to find them all. Link

Here is the one you are missing: Youtube Video

Namikaze1

One towards the end of Ruling House mission. I'll put up a video soon cause the one on the reddit guide has the guy wallbreaching when you can actually get it without wallbreaching by doing the mission.

Edit: nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom