• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

These planetary material detectors are strangely fun. It's so easy to stock up when you can just grab 20 mats in a matter of minutes.

The folks that really go after kiosk completion are going to have a lot of work ahead of them. Like the Sparrows - there are Xur engine modification versions of all the rare Sparrows, haha.

I started a character over just to obtain the original sparrow, and I am spending 552 strange coins to complete my sparrow collection.

No regrets.

todd360

They're effective though, Todd. Nothing will change in TTK apart from Iron Banana.

Yes there will be new weapons. Some good, some not so.

But the pulse rifles are rocking. You think they won't still be for a while? Why are we seeing posts from Math rocking her TDYK a year later? You know what I'm saying and I also get your point. There will be new stuff. It might be great. We'll see.

Soon you will be saying

#ToddWasRight

Tovarisc

this is for ghosts too?

Depends on item, not everything has infuse. Open up details on yours shell and see if it's there, should be at far left. It also explains what infusion is and what it requires. If shell has infusion then you can bring it with you into level 40 stuff :)

Edit: derp, why I explained what and how to check infusion <.<

Edit 2:
ciZlqZF.jpg

Your relying on two drops. Husk dropping from a Hive Knight which you then need to level to Eidolon Ally. Eidolon then needs to be leveled up to the last node which will allow you to upgrade it to Necrochasm if you've obtained the Crux which drops from killing HM Crota.

Can be quite long winded if RNG doesn't smile kindly on you.

The husk of the pit drops from those sword bearing knights on earth right? Might go do an hours worth of farming or something.

DNAbro

Depends on item, not everything has infuse. Open up details on yours shell and see if it's there, should be at far left. It also explains what infusion is and what it requires. If shell has infusion then you can bring it with you into level 40 stuff :)

Edit 2:
ciZlqZF.jpg

yes! now i do have a reason to level up that ghost.

Trickster

Was the exotic Jade Rabbit scout rifle just a random exotic that was ps4 exclusive, or did all ps4 owners get it automatically at the start of the expansion ?

DNAbro

Was the exotic Jade Rabbit scout rifle just a random exotic that was ps4 exclusive, or did all ps4 owners get it automatically at the start of the expansion ?

random exotic that is ps4 exclusive. I still haven't gotten any of the ps4 exclusive exotics.

Theorry

I must say i start to quite like Mayhem Clash. First i wasnt really feeling it. But then switched to Voidwalker with Nothing Manacles and then its way more fun haha.

Edit 2:
ciZlqZF.jpg

Oh now how do I get one of those?

Is it even possible to get one anymore?

this looks good but hope to find a level 40 version
COyjl9kUEAAS-Kw.jpg

I guess I could keep collecting them all
COyi7hoXAAAIY7K.jpg

I want Yellow and Orange ones too

Tovarisc

Oh now how do I get one of those?

Is it even possible to get one anymore?

Frontier Shell is exclusive to Collector's Edition / Limited Edition of Destiny. If you can find one as new/unopened, so codes aren't used, for bargain price it's your ticket for getting one of those babies.

Edit: Funny how they just took Frontier Shell, changed stripe color and called it a day :D

the stores taken the money out of my wallet :its happening:

Hoping to beat Skolas and Atheon today to finally complete the Moments of Triumph.

Atheon should be pretty easy to get a group due to Timepiece hype. I have a gatekeeper CP and may be able to help later

The money is gone from my wallet but it does not show in my transaction history. I'll check again tomorrow but it's a little strange to say the least.

Same here, in the original preorder email it said to have funds ready by 11pm on the 14th. I'm guessing it will all happen around then

AMAZON TTK PS4 PREORDER?????

I've been checking that non stop for three days now SHIP ALREADYYYYYY

PSN store

What history looks like for me as of today. Wallet has balance of 0, as it should be, and like I mentioned I got receipts for purchase.
It's not in my history:( Last transactions is plus games of the month. No money transactions after I put 40€ in my wallet.
Edit, yet my balance is 1 ct.

deafmedal

I need a break from Red Bull. Time to give these codes out, I will PM you an image of the tab so if it fails you can contact Red Bull with an image of the code/tab. So no guarantees or extras from me this time, when they are gone, they are gone!

First 15 to quote get a code, but please, only if you don't already have one yo :)

Xion385

I need a break from Red Bull. Time to give these codes out, I will PM you an image of the tab so if it fails you can contact Red Bull with an image of the code/tab. So no guarantees or extras from me this time, when they are gone, they are gone!

First 15 to quote get a code, but please, only if you don't already have one yo :)
I need one please.

I don't have a code and would love one!

DNAbro

would like one please

SheHateMe

Finally! My time has come!

And if this works, I didn't have to drink any Red Bull for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom