• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I am calm. I simply said I'm not having as much fun as I used to. Maybe I will find a new gun that works for me, but that doesn't mean I can't talk about how I feel right now.

Shush fig. I mean the people having panic attacks like pvp is confirmed broken beyond repair even when TTK is released.

Edit: We still need to figure out if we are are playing the raid for the first time together or not. I'm going to go to work early on Friday so I can be home by 2:15 pm est. So I can raid any time after that on Friday.

I also invited Jason and Kirk to go with us since I assume it will just be me you math and nami.

The account needed to own TDB + HoW OR have a level 30 character before August 31 to be eligible for Year One rewards. That account needs to play The Taken King before Feb 1 2016 to get the rewards.

ok cool.
I guess I just need to cancel the damn PSN preorder as I dont want to pay for 2 damn TKK.

I had a suros preorder pack reward though for the PSN digital version..guess I wont get those rewards in the CE edition?

Bogeypop

Looks like I'm ready for Tuesday.
Though I don't think my Warlock has as many PE packages as I seem to have become a team Hunter convert

cwe2IIt.jpg

EyX1fCD.jpg

My reaction after all of 2.0

os8WVZ0.gif

I completed all but the Defender Titan for the subclass quest and I haven't turned any in to save exp.

I completed the arms day stuff the first day and will try to always do it on the first day (I hate that it is per character and not account wide).

There are some great maps and crucible is fun again (Bad Juju wrecks).

It sucks that MGS V and Witcher 3 DLC will be neglected for TTK; also Rockstar is release free online DLC on the 15th--bad decision for GTA 5.

Also my puppy is coming in two weeks, we are thinking of naming him Goku

Isn't it dangerous to try and cancel a psn preorder? Sony is werid about that shit. You payed for stuff you haven't even got yet and it's like your trying to return it to the store in a broken condition.

Never preorder something from psn unless absolutely sure you want it.

It should be fine. I mean they give you the option to do it in your services list. I've done it numerous times up to release and once they haven't taken money I haven't heard anything.

noomi

Dear Hawkmoon,

I'm sorry about the things I said, I still love you. We will never be apart again.

Guys im whoppin' ass with this thing again, the hell is happening?!

Walshicus

So can we expect the number of activities etc. available today to be what non-TTK players will have available going forward? Seems pretty barebones. What happened to the Daily Heroic Stories?

Deku Tree

Looks like I'm ready for Tuesday.
Though I don't think my Warlock has as many PE packages as I seem to have become a team Hunter convert

Wait when did those special orders emblems show up at your postmaster? I lost all of those when patch 2.0 hit...

So can we expect the number of activities etc. available today to be what non-TTK players will have available going forward? Seems pretty barebones. What happened to the Daily Heroic Stories?

Nope. Non TTK players are probably screwed out of daily and weekly activities from now on IMO.

Trace

Banned
Dear Hawkmoon,

I'm sorry about the things I said, I still love you. We will never be apart again.

Guys im whoppin' ass with this thing again, the hell is happening?!

It's still fine. It's not as godlike as it was, but it's solid.

E92 M3

I don't think anyone will disagree that a 0.26 second kill time on a primary while aiming down sights is unfair.

But biased as it may be, I would rather play a game dominated by Last Words than one dominated by 2 burst Pulse Rifles.

I agree

Bogeypop

Wait when did those special orders emblems show up at your postmaster? I lost all of those when patch 2.0 hit...

I never claimed them. They've been sitting there since I used the code, and with talk of people saying they don't show up in the Emblem Collection they're going to sit there for a while longer until it's hopefully fixed.

Tovarisc

I never claimed them. They've been sitting there since I used the code, and with talk of people saying they don't show up in the Emblem Collection they're going to sit there for a while longer I suppose.

Lucky you. Kinda cruel that, as of now, original LE/CE emblems are gone.

Deku Tree

I never claimed them. They've been sitting there since I used the code, and with talk of people saying they don't show up in the Emblem Collection they're going to sit there for a while longer I suppose.

Omg that sucks. Somehow Bungie failed to check people's promotional items in their special orders vendor with the TTK patch and they got rid of the kiosk so right now all the old promotional stuff you had is gone if you weren't holding onto it.

NeOak

Lucky you. Kinda cruel that, as of now, original LE/CE emblems are gone.

Omg that sucks. Somehow Bungie failed to check people's promotional items in their special orders vendor with the TTK patch and they got rid of the kiosk so right now all the old promotional stuff you had is gone if you weren't holding onto it.

Yeah, I don't see where I can get the Frontier Shell for my alts.

Also, All the promo shaders from before launch seem to be gone too from the kiosk.

And they removed the extra VoG HM sparrows I had >.>

Trace

Banned
Yeah, I don't see where I can get the Frontier Shell for my alts.

Also, All the promo shaders from before launch seem to be gone too from the kiosk.

And they removed the extra VoG HM sparrows I had >.>

I have Blacksmith at my kiosk twice.

I don't get it.

Inner circular & code emblems. All of them are gone if you weren't carrying them when patch 2.0 went live. The patch didn't check what you had stored at the special orders vendor.
I don't know about every special order emblem, but some, like Ab Aeterno, don't get added to the kiosk even if you are carrying them. Heres to hoping TTK rectifies this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom