• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

Rumble is still a blink/shotgun filled cesspool, but I also have to say that I encountered less of these players post 2.0. On average there were around 1-2 people who exclusively used shotguns which is an improvement from 4-5 that I used to encounter.

Now let me tell you how Sector 618 plays in Rumble, oooooh boy.

Anyway, any PVP trains going on right now?

Looks like we've entered the "seriously time for new content to be released" portion of the sine curve.

Apologies for being MIA last night, couldn't Destiny at all. Are there still people looking for Skolas?

ocean

Banned
Looks like we've entered the "seriously time for new content to be released" portion of the sine curve.

Apologies for being MIA last night, couldn't Destiny at all. Are there still people looking for Skolas?
PvE has been dead for half a year and PvP is not too fun right now so I 100% agree with you.

Luckily the wait is almost over :)

EL CUCO

I'll be joining soon, I want to balance WIPE with SEXY since you guys don't have room for PVE
Yeah we'll probably expand out enough to be able to form 2 full PVE Raid teams and close it up for a while. Not trying to be like Sexy with 80+ members and sub clans. We'll keep it tight, friendly, and fun.

Rumble is still a blink/shotgun filled cesspool, but I also have to say that I encountered less of these players post 2.0. On average there were around 1-2 people who exclusively used shotguns which is an improvement from 4-5 that I used to encounter.

Now let me tell you how Sector 618 plays in Rumble, oooooh boy.

Anyway, any PVP trains going on right now?

I've given up on the Rumble Grimoire. Fuck that noise. I'm never going to have Destny time that wouldn't be better spent on something else. Helping Skolas, running Kings Fall until my eyes bleed, etc.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I'm biting my thumb trying not to click on raid spoilers. I say we're pretty close as well

MildSoss

Yeah we'll probably expand out enough to be able to form 2 full PVE Raid teams and close it up for a while. Not trying to be like Sexy with 80+ members and sub clans. We'll keep it tight, friendly, and fun.
And honestly, even if you don't really want to join the clan add cuco or me to your friends list for some pvp fun sessions. You'll always see us on after 7 pst at night playing together so the more people to play with the better.

FinKL

I've gotten 70 or so Motes of Light while glimmer farming in VoG. I like the 10% XP buff on the CE class items.

I was totally gonna skip the collectors items but this seems super helpful considering Motes are some of the best way to increase faction rep

Calling the HC class "trash" is just ridiculous.

Edit: ok, that's enough arguing over a fucking video game gun for me. Ha. Sometimes I need to remember what I'm actually discussing. back to watching football and drinking beer with my buddies.

Afrocious

Lol I thought that was the reason why PvP talk was so prevalent.

GutZ31

Sword hype.

tumblr_naomlmRWsB1trjs0jo1_500.gif

XsRP7BC.gif

Lol I thought that was the reason why PvP talk was so prevalent.

Haha you missed HoW when PvP reigned supreme. It's not as unusual as you might think.

PvE tanked hard starting with Hard Crota into Prison of Elders so PvP naturally took its place especially with Trials enthusiasm. I love PvP but I can't wait for Kings Fall to (hopefully) put PvE back on the map.

I don't get it, kill 3 majors as a blade dancer... That's the yellow guys right? The only time I ever got credited a kill was killing that first hydra.... That's it, I can dance through a bunch of yellow dudes and get no credit at all, is there a difference?

I got it to work in the room with the Undying Mind, when they all warp in at the same time.

Haha you missed HoW when PvP reigned supreme. It's not as unusual as you might think.

PvE tanked hard starting with Hard Crota into Prison of Elders so PvP naturally took its place especially with Trials enthusiasm. I love PvP but I can't wait for Kings Fall to (hopefully) put PvE back on the map.

PVP is the natural endgame content though, they just didn't have the hooks to play it besides the banner until trials came along.

Theorry

Calling the HC class "trash" is just ridiculous.

Edit: ok, that's enough arguing over a fucking video game gun for me. Ha. Sometimes I need to remember what I'm actually discussing. back to watching football and drinking beer with my buddies.

It just sucks that legendary handcannons got nerfed hard, only because Thorn and TLW were broken before. Those had problems. Not the whole class.

GutZ31

Guys what is your favorite and least favorite new map? My favorite is crossroads and least favorite is drifter.

I love both crossroads and drifter.
Drifter is a shotgun haven, but the clusterfuckery that can come out of it in mayhem is so good.

Its also great seeing bodies float around the map, with ammo packs, and orbs dancing around as well.

It can be a beautiful scene some times.

Langy

looking for 4 more for a run through Crota and then probably the vault.

Sned a msg/FR to Langoit on psn and we'll go when full.

Mayhem Clash is dumb fun!!! Enjoyed the heck outta that

On a different note two questions;

1) Will we ever get those exotic subclass items that came with the TTK CE?

2) Will the Reef be getting new gear as well? Variks/PoE/Trials?

DNAbro

read through all the missions. nothing hugely unexpected but at least it seems like it's going to tell a cohesive story.

is it tuesday yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom