• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I just realized I need to to the crucible wins to get my Triumphs, but will be busy all day, and all evening. So it's a GAF carry train tomorrow, or not at all. Egads.

todd360

I just realized I need to to the crucible wins to get my Triumphs, but will be busy all day, and all evening. So it's a GAF carry train tomorrow, or not at all. Egads.

The triumphs talk is starting to read like people forgetting to start their 10 page papers that are due in two days lol.

NeOak

The triumphs talk is starting to read like people forgetting to start their 10 page papers that are due in two days lol.

I actually have 2 Homeworks due in two days lol

The joys of doing a 2nd degree >.>

Hopefully the special orders vendor is coming back and will return all of our missing stuff.

They should. People paid for the CE content and the promo shaders are linked to the Bungie.net account.

Simonnnnn

Dear Hawkmoon,

I'm sorry about the things I said, I still love you. We will never be apart again.

Guys im whoppin' ass with this thing again, the hell is happening?!

Are you using Field Choke or Aggressive Balistics :)

I'm finding that it's much better with field choke, the drop off isn't as harsh.

Hey if anyone's thinking about reading the new quests on destinytracker and think they might not have massive story spoilers, don't. Turns out they do. I'd explain why I'm laughing at how something got spoiled for me but, y'know, no way to do that, really.

Trace

Banned
Are you guys in WIPE still looking for dedicated crucible pawns?

Don't do it, you end up having to carry them while they go 1/10 doing Gunsmith bounties
CFrYCG-WEAAXw_X.png

Bungie, my dog ate my triumphs! May I please have another week?

Hopefully the special orders vendor is coming back and will return all of our missing stuff.
Would be nice! I eagerly await hearing Claudia Black's dulcet voice beckon me to pick up my emblems and shell once again.

GutZ31

I don't appreciate you doing this to our one true saviour.
Drizzay will need 7 days of rest after all these Skolas runs.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Looks like I'm ready for Tuesday.
Though I don't think my Warlock has as many PE packages as I seem to have become a team Hunter convert
Why do people keep doing this? Aren't commendations, emblems, and any other rewards from year 1 going to be showing up at the post master? Y'all are gonna be losing a lot of stuff

NeOak

Hey if anyone's thinking about reading the new quests on destinytracker and think they might not have massive story spoilers, don't. Turns out they do. I'd explain why I'm laughing at how something got spoiled for me but, y'know, no way to do that, really.I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.

FTFY

Frenden

Banned
This is getting funny

Impossible to hipfire it and with terrible accuracy range and aim assistance, it's an ok weapon at best but nowhere near competitive
Yeah. I used it enough to agree it wasn't gutter trash, but it isn't keeping up with Red Death or MIDA currently.

It's too precious. You really have to be patient and draw out the time between shots.

It's the best of the exotic hand cannons now, but that ain't saying a lot.

I think I still prefer my Fulcrum with higher AA.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey if anyone's thinking about reading the new quests on destinytracker and think they might not have massive story spoilers, don't. Turns out they do. I'd explain why I'm laughing at how something got spoiled for me but, y'know, no way to do that, really.
Is this bait? I'm so interested now

This is getting funny

Impossible to hipfire it and with terrible accuracy range and aim assistance, it's an ok weapon at best but nowhere near competitive

This is indeed getting funny. Keep quoting numerical stats though, it's clearly better than a real world test.

It's far better than ok, you just need to stop.

Edit: nowhere near competitive? Bahahaha. Stop, you're drunk.

BokehKing

Banned
I don't get it, kill 3 majors as a blade dancer... That's the yellow guys right? The only time I ever got credited a kill was killing that first hydra.... That's it, I can dance through a bunch of yellow dudes and get no credit at all, is there a difference?

GutZ31

I don't get it, kill 3 majors as a blade dancer... That's the yellow guys right? The only time I ever got credited a kill was killing that first hydra.... That's it, I can dance through a bunch of yellow dudes and get no credit at all, is there a difference?

I think its 3 in one super. Try going downstairs in the cosmodrome and kill the hive majors there in one go.

Waldini

R.I.P all handcannons.

2014-2015.

They are all worthless. I tried but the amount of Pulse Rifle horseshit is insane. Auto Rifles were dead. Now so are handcannons.

Ikkarus

Some yellow bars aren't technically considered a major. Not sure why Bungie made them a yellow bar in the first place if you ask me...

Best Strike I found to do the quest on was Archon Priest.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Most of the majors on the stairs of undying mind aren't actually majors.

ocean

Banned
Yeah. I used it enough to agree it wasn't gutter trash, but it isn't keeping up with Red Death or MIDA currently.

It's too precious. You really have to be patient and draw out the time between shots.

It's the best of the exotic hand cannons now, but that ain't saying a lot.

I think I still prefer my Fulcrum with higher AA.
Red Hand and Fulcrum, properly rolled, have a better chance of being effective than Hawkmoon. Even then, PR are better at range and up close Vex has a better TTK, while ARs can spray you with better mobility.

I don't know where you're supposed to use HCs honestly. They seem to never be the ideal choice right now.

So disappointed. As for those saying "wait for new weapons", this ignores the point. Red Death and Bad Juju were not good at launch because their entire subclass was trash.

That's where HCs are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom