• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Shush fig. I mean the people having panic attacks like pvp is confirmed broken beyond repair even when TTK is released.

Edit: We still need to figure out if we are are playing the raid for the first time together or not. I'm going to go to work early on Friday so I can be home by 2:15 pm est. So I can raid any time after that on Friday.

I also invited Jason and Kirk to go with us since I assume it will just be me you math and nami.
I will be home all day that day.

No I won't watch any of the streams going on as much as I want. Gonna try and get my Titan gear ready.

Guys what is your favorite and least favorite new map? My favorite is crossroads and least favorite is drifter.
Everyone is gonna think I'm crazy, but I really love Memento. Really dig the green apocalypse style and the verticality with over and under paths to get everywhere. Dungeons maybe a close second, for the similar flow with the dropdown at B.

Least favorite is Sector 618. Maybe Drifter. Just too narrow most places, with awkward sightlines. Only really played them in 6v6 modes though, maybe they shine more with less players?

shanafan

To those who preordered TTK from GameStop, did you get your DLC code for the Suros pack?

I preordered for Xbox One through there, and still waiting, but I did preorder for PS4 through PSN and got the Suros pack right away.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
To make mobile users suffer.
You sick sick person. Also, these apply to me

On WiFi

FBAIDHX.gif

Ha, I have the setting turned on for the mobile site where it doesn't load any .gif 's unless I tap them!

Jinjo

Looking to do a blind TTK raid on fridayevening again with my (old) DGAF europe friends. Who's in?

non-eu folks allowed too if you can make the evening gmt (+1) timeslot

TTK raiders:

1. JinjoNL

Marvel

could never
Looking to do a blind TTK raid on fridayevening again with my (old) DGAF europe friends. Who's in?

TTK raiders:

1. JinjoNL
I'm down! (UK)

Assassio

Trickster

TTK raiders:

1. JinjoNL

I'm down ( Denmark )

psn SC-Trickster

I don't have a mic that I know for sure is working right now. But I'll try and see if I can get one working

Yeah we'll probably expand out enough to be able to form 2 full PVE Raid teams and close it up for a while. Not trying to be like Sexy with 80+ members and sub clans. We'll keep it tight, friendly, and fun.

I joined and will be setting the clan soon. I would love to raid with you guys and yea I understand having a tight knit group

noomi

That PvP was a lot of fun! Thanks Private Hudson, Slammin, Nuszka, Messiek & Taiste :D Love playing laid back game like this and just having a good time.

Alright guys. What's the best way to turn a saved clip on my Playstation into a gif?

Haha :D

First make the clip as small as you can, upload to youtube. Then find youtube to gif site and viola!

DarKshodaN

TTK raiders:

1. JinjoNL

I am in too! This is gonna be fun :)

Psn ID: Darkshodan84

Jinjo

I'm down! (UK)

Assassio

Cool! I have you on my list. Be sure to bring your Hard Light haha.

I'm down ( Denmark )

psn SC-Trickster

I don't have a mic that I know for sure is working right now. But I'll try and see if I can get one working

Sure you still have some time to get a working one by friday. We'll have to see how everyone is level-wise too by friday.

TTK raiders:

1. JinjoNL
2. Assassio
3. SC-Trickster
4. Darkshodan84
Updated the list.

That PvP was a lot of fun! Thanks Private Hudson, Slammin, Nuszka, Messiek & Taiste :D Love playing laid back game like this and just having a good time.

Haha :D

First make the clip as small as you can, upload to youtube. Then find youtube to gif site and viola!

I haven't messed with the ps4 sharefactory stuff much. Can I upload to YouTube straight from the ps4 or should I put it on a USB and do it via desktop?

Trickster

Sure you still have some time to get a working one by friday. We'll have to see how everyone is level-wise too by friday.

From what I understand, I should be able to use the mic in my headset by plugging in the mic jack from my headset. Just haven't tested it yet

noomi

I haven't messed with the ps4 sharefactory stuff much. Can I upload to YouTube straight from the ps4 or should I put it on a USB and do it via desktop?

The easiest way would be to go into your "capture" app, click options on the clip and trim it down to something managable. Then upload to youtube directly from the PS4.

You could also, put it on your USB, upload to youtube and then you the editor there. youtube.com/editor

The easiest way would be to go into your "capture" app, click options on the clip and trim it down to something managable. Then upload to youtube directly.

You could also, ptu it on your USB upload to youtube and then you the editor there. youtube.com/editor

Alright cool. Thanks for the tips. Thanks everyone else for the gif sites too. I know what I'm doing after I finish some chores :D

it would def be nice when ToO comes back ;)
out of here
I really think Trials should move to Rift, or at least run Rift trials alongside Elimination. I get that some people really dig Elimination and I have fun with it to, but Destiny flows better at a slightly faster pace. Also would be interesting to see how the dynamic of things change with 6 player teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom