• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Kinda confused about what natural endgame means.
In this game Strikes are way too few and way too repetitive, with static spawns. When I load Sepkis I know where each Dreg is, what door will spawn the same amount of enemies at the same timer in the same pattern every single time.

Nobody plays Strikes unless they are looking for a drop of grinding marks.

PvP is where you can keep playing indefinitely with dynamic, new challenges. Win some and lose some. Like every shooter ever, multi player is the only place that remains challenging and interesting in the long run.

I think anyone who doesn't PvP has to either play infrequently or drop the game a month or two after each expansion.

Need a third for lv35 PoE on PS4, if anyone can help.

Usernames TotalBiscuit257. Not tried it before, so would really appreciate if someone can help us out!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Some people have no logic or common sense. Actually a lot of people. It's better to let them learn the hard way.

My suffering is over. 10 Omni strikes in a row. Now for some PVP action.

Geist-

Finally finished. F*** grinding public events...

hX0rPTb.png

Not bad for not starting the game until August 9th.

Some people have no logic or common sense. Actually a lot of people. It's better to let them learn the hard way.

My suffering is over. 10 Omni strikes in a row. Now for some PVP action.

Even worse with the Afkers :/ Never wanted to see Omnigul again after I finished.

anx10us

Banned
Cool! I have you on my list. Be sure to bring your Hard Light haha.

Sure you still have some time to get a working one by friday. We'll have to see how everyone is level-wise too by friday.

Updated the list.

Yes please psn aanx10uss, what time on Friday ? I assume GMT, so 9:00pm ?

Arrrammis

Wonder if I should hand this in after done. Looks like I get an exotic.

D3YTgTe.png
Don't hand it in before TTK drops, you'll get nothing. After TTK drops you'll get
an exotic faction class item, gives bonus rep when pledged to that faction and gives you a unique respawn animation.

Wonder if I should hand this in after done. Looks like I get an exotic.

D3YTgTe.png
You can't. It says talk to Executor Hideo, and when you do your only option is "Not Now". Safe to complete all the steps now though.

Don't hand it in before TTK drops, you'll get nothing. After TTK drops you'll get
an exotic faction class item, gives bonus rep when pledged to that faction and gives you a unique respawn animation.
You can't even hands it in. You can complete now though and just talk to Executor Hideo Tuesday morning and get your reward right away. I personally did and it still says I get rewarded exotic armor upgrade when I talk to Hideo.

What about it looks fake to you?

How the hell would it be fake?

Im actually doing really well with the fusion rifle on the dungeons map. I think that map is better for it. Not many corners and such, i killed a lot of people shotgun rushing me. Killing people with a FR is so much more satisfying than a shotgun.

Shadow thralls giving the dehumanizing stare.

have you guys killed one?

I won't get anywhere near light 220 until I get TTK armor

Messiek

Hey guys, so not playing for a few months cost me my spot on the usual raid group.

I wanna Raid on Friday with a group where everyone is going in blind. The main focus of this group is to have fun above everything else.

If you have a group with the same philosophy with a spot available, I'm in.
Or we can start one right now. I'm thinking about raiding Friday starting sometime on the afternoon.

Thx : )

Edit: Top of the page:
Shout outz to ma brothers Noomi and Nuszka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom