• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Boomer Hawkian, the Adjuticator? Hahaha

whatever
T5J1jSI.png

:D

neoism

Mine finished too.

Everything was "Top 1% of Guardians" lol

Hang on... is that the size of the TTK download alone, or Vanilla + all DLCs?!

its for all of it destiny is about 18 and the patch was al most 18gbs...

lol i was legit shocked.. i put it in rest mode for almost 4 hours everythin was done like and hour ago... playing now... guess psn speeds arent that bad when not everyone is dling at the same time....

Adjudicator SlenderBeans, the Unstoppable

YES, Hawkmoon most lethal Exotic.
12 Reign of Terrors
Played with 9,452 fellow Guardians, enough to form 3150 Fireteams
And I guess I kill a lot of Acolytes.

ADJUDICATOR RUTHLESBARBARIAN, THE INVINCIBLE (hunter)

UNSTOPPABLE RUTHLESBARBARIAN, THE VEXINATOR (titan)

UNSTOPPABLE RUTHLESBARBARIAN, THE UNCONQUERABLE (warlock)

ORBS for days yo!

SnakeEyes

Banned
its for all of it destiny is about 18 and the patch was al most 18gbs...

lol i was legit shocked.. i put it in rest mode for almost 4 hours everythin was done like and hour ago... playing now... guess psn speeds arent that bad when not everyone is dling at the same time....
Sweet Jesus I'm glad. The hassle over the 17GB update was bad enough, but if we had to do 38GB on top of that, ON LAUNCH DAY, would have been an utter nightmare. Hopefully I can download the DLC as soon as I get home with my physical edition tomorrow morning...

Jerky: 34 Warlock Awoken Female
Skolas: 1 (and it will be only 1, I will never go back, screw Skolas)
Most Exotic Kills: Bad Juju at 7931 kills (best exotic weapon IMO)
Clutch: 1 earned
Cabal Legions killed: 2,688 (mostly from farming). top 2%
Hive Curse Thralls killed: 1,189 (you've awoken the hive), top 3%

Stories of Hive Destroy, Jerky, Cabal Conqueror have spread (should be renamed the Farmer)

neoism

Sweet Jesus I'm glad. The hassle over the 17GB update was bad enough, but if we had to do 38GB on top of that, ON LAUNCH DAY, would have been an utter nightmare. Hopefully I can download the DLC as soon as I get home with my physical edition tomorrow morning...

you should good TTK doesnt unlock until 5am est...

Wait a few minutes for those that are stuck at 25. Got up and walked around for like 5-10 minutes and when I got back it shot up to 80 and then finished.

Also woo Fallensbane. Guess all my time in Cosmodrome patrols paid off!

Deku Tree

Sword keeps disappearing for Crota's End :|

Yeah lol somehow Bungie managed to re-introduce this old already patched glitch back into CE with the 2.0 patch.

Hopefully the KF raid doesn't fall through the floor too lol omg would be horrible.

That change wouldn't bother me, but the current way encourages strategic play in what is meant to be an objective mode. If you get rid of points for capping points than you might as well scrap Control all together because you're just playing Clash at that point, though one could argue that that's what Control is already lol

It wouldn't be clash, it would be control with a points multiplier for capping and holding points.

To me it's boring... people always talk about how they want Destiny to be an e-sport and they say it needs to have custom games and lobbies to do that... but to me there is nothing exciting "e-sports" about winning by 6-capping a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom